Thread: Sore Breasts TWW ???

Default Sore Breasts TWW ???

Hi has anyone had tender, lumpy swollen breats only 4 days after ovulation??
    I get sore nipples around ovulation and then get slightly tender breasts 2 days before AF is due.
    At the moment I have swollen and lumpy breasts (very hurty and they seemed to have doubled in size - even DH has noticed).
    I have had it for 5 days now and I am still 1 week away from AF. This isnt happedned to me before so I am wondering if my body is changing.

Does anyone know what causes lumpy breasts??? Have never been on the pill so thats out of the question.

I was wondering if it was a pregnancy symptom but have read that symptoms only start after implantation, and implanatation only onccurs 7 days after ovulation.
    All so confusing ....................

Hi Sammy05

I am in exactly the same boat as you. My breasts started hurting about 4dpo and I'm currently 10 dpo and they are still really really sore. Mine usually hurt only a little bit right before AF is due. FF is telling me to test on Sunday, but I think I'm going to do one tomorrow. I have just started spotting slightly and only brown so I think I might be out anyway.

I would love to hear from other girls that had this and actually turned out to be pregnant!

Well do you think the spotting is implantation bleeding?? It may be too early for AF.

Snodgrass Guest

I always had absolutely agonising swollen breasts between O and AF coming. Vitex sorted it out though.

If you don't normally have it, it could be a good sign though! \/

*TamaraP* Guest

I find my boobs swell and get sore after "o" to AF - though that is just my body.

I tend to look for other symptoms that I may get if preggers.

1. Metallic taste when I wake up (the taste you get when you need to brush your teeth straight away)

2. Nausea

3. Tired

4. Emotional

5. Nipples get bigger, darker and more veinier!

Mine are swollen, sore, nipples darker & blue veins running through them all over the place, as well as lot's of tiny little spider veins. Not very pleasent to look at!!!

I am approx 16-17 dpo but have only had a few very faint bfp, not good enough.

It's driving me crazy!!! LOL