Thread: Spotting after O??

Default Spotting after O??

I've got a question and I'd really like your help, does anyone know why Im still spotting??

I've been spotting since a few days after O. Feeling a bit dizzy and bloated some days but cramping everyday except for today and I definitely didn't have this last cycle. On my chart I had a temp spike on Monday and that was when I had the worst day of dizzyness/nausea/cramps but its been going on for ages now. Perhaps AF is on her way? But no other pre-AF signs?? :-k I'm a bit confused

Has anyone experienced this before?

Thanks heaps for your help :flower:

Hi Wattle. I sort of answered this in the TTC buddies but here goes again. I had similar spotting (heavy spotting actually) from CD19 -24 2 cycles ago. Dr said it was because I was taking vitex. I also didn't ovulate that cycle. Are you sure that you did ovulate because your temps aren't really that much higher than pre O.
    If I had to guess I would say that it is your hormones causing it. Maybe from the removal of the implanon which screwed up your system. But they say you should go to the Dr if you have spotting during you cycle (that's why I went). They could run some tests to check the levels.

I hope that helps a bit sweety!

Thanks heaps DG I might make an appt to see the doc

Good temp rise this morning though Emily. You might still be in with a chance. Don't give up hope yet sweety.

Thanks for your help and encouragement. Perhaps I'll POAS after all.