Thread: Stomach Cramps

Princess1979 Guest

Default Stomach Cramps

Hi Guys,

I've had some stomach cramps these last few days. They are not period pain more like a hunger pain or another way to describe it, is it's as if you've done an abs work out, and you can feel the pain a few hours after!

Anyway I am hoping that this is a good sign that I could be preggers? Anyone have any fimilar things?

FF - CD27 - 5 DPO.

I've never been pg Princess so I don't have any idea what it feels like, but could it be implantation cramping? How high in your stomach is it?

Princess1979 Guest

It's sort of where your belly button is.

mrs timms Guest

I had quite severe cramping during my last TWW but I wasn't preg... just my body playing silly buggers again.... that was lower down though. I'm not sure what the cramping would be if it's up that high...

Fire Fly Guest

Cant say i remember getting any cramping with each pregnancy. Is it possible you might be ovulateing though?

Fire Fly Guest

Should be more specific hey, sorry. Is the pain uncomfortable when you sit down or move around. And is it quiet intense? Do you know when you ovulate?
    I know when i used to ovulate i thought my appendix where mucking up and its in the same area.

Princess1979 Guest

Fire Fly,

Yeah, It's uncomfortable when I sit down. Fine when I stand up. According to FF I ovulated 6 days ago.

i got a bit of cramping when i conceived but it was lower than u've described...but i also got major hunger pains (never do usually -only when i was preg) once i fell preg so u never know. Fingers crossed u get a soon!

I'm not sure what the answer is but my fingers are crossed that it's a BFP for you!