Thread: Stressing

Default Stressing

I had my implanon implant removed 21 days ago, my last AF (implanon still inserted) started 29th July and I have just got my first AF post implanon 2 days ago, I usually have sore breasts but this time i have no pain in that area but i had bad period pain sat night today it is pretty light - which is great compared to what i was having while on implanon (sometimes 2 week long AF) - I have been TTC since removal as my Dr told me i could ovulate straight away. I keep clucthing at straws hoping for some miracle that i am in fact preg ( i must sound like a weirdo) but its how i feel ..

When AF came i cried - i was hoping i would get preg straight away now i am confused i dont know when my Ovulation date will be and Im frustrated and disheartend and its only the first month off contraception...

I have read some bad stuff about implanon and im hoping im ok...

Hi Meegm
    Sorry I can't help you with info about Implanon. Have you been charting your temp and CM? It is stressful. We all think that it is going to happen straight away for us, and can imagine signs of pregnancy. I hope everything settles down for you soon. I am sure there will be someone here who can give you advice re- coming off implanon
    hope you have a good day.

Wink

Oh its terrible - every little thing that goes on inside my body i tie it up to a preg symptom....... I feel sorry for ladies that have been trying for a while gees im only 21 days off contraception and feel like im going crazy all ready.......

Thank you

I have been trying for one month after coming off contraceptive pill. I am on CD 8, so not long ago finished AF, and I still think - feeling a little nauseous maybe I'm pregnant. Just no chance though. Hopefully we'll both get a BFP this time around.
    Have you joined the TTC thread?

Meegm,

dont stress sweety. Its normal for your body to go through some changes when you stop using contraception such implanon and the pill. give yourself some time (a few cycles at least) to allow your body to get back to normal and regulate itself. I know when I came off the pill things went weird for a couple of months, and on the 4 cycle all was okay and we concieved. Its still early days and dont overanalyse everything your body is doing as it will drive you up the wall. If you O mid cycle, you probably wont feel any pg symptoms until the time af was due or just after.

Take care of yourself and try to relax and enjoy your journey. My gp told me that stress can be your worst ttc enemy.

In the meantime, come on here and chat with all the girlies, it will make you feel better and you will realise your not the only one stressing etc..

Chin up lovey - you will get your bfp soon!!

Lightbulb

Thank you

It really does help to talk to and get advice from ladies who know.. hehehe

Thanks again....

Jazmum -

Joining 1-6 month TTC thread now.. thank you also.

Meeg - u r definately not crazy in thinking that every symptom is a sign of pg.....i think it every month!!!! Hopefully your body will be back to normal in no time and you'll be receiving a bfp!