Thread: Temperature dip after O?

Default Temperature dip after O?

Hi All,
    this is my first month temping my whole cycle, and I'm a bit confused now what's happening. I was almost positive I O'd on Monday: I had a temperature dip that morning, CM and MB had good signs, then the following morning I had the expected temperature spike. But the NEXT morning (wed) I had another dip - and again a low temperature this morning, so FF hasn't recognized ovulation. now i'm not sure if i ovulated or not. it's too early for implantation dip ... any ideas? has anyone else had this experience?
    Thanks!

Hey Deni

It's tricky to tell...you may have O'd on Monday but it looks like the temp you took on Wed. was a little out of whack (ie. the non-coloured circle) so it may not have been totally accurate...

My only advice is to keep on taking your temps...and maybe keep BD-ing every second day until FF recognises ovulation...

On occasion, I would find that FF would mark that I O'd but then change it a couple of days later...

my temp just did the same thing to me this morning, I am hoping that it goes back up tomorrow.