Thread: Thinking about when to TTC number 4 with IVF...

Default Thinking about when to TTC number 4 with IVF...

Hiya everyone...
    just wanting some opionions...
    my last bub (Jack) was born last October (08) we started IVF to concieve him in Dec 07..do you think it would be ok to start another lot of IVF in dec this year to have my last bubba?? do you think that is a long enough break between my caesars?? this would be caesar number 4 if we did get pregnant.

My sister had c/sections in Jan 2004, Jan 2006, March 2007 and March 2008.

So 4 in 4 years, 2 months. And I think they are going to start trying for another one soon.

So unless something dramatic happened and you've been told NOT to, then it should be ok?

i have been told by my OB to have a 2yr break between caesar.(and he is a well known ob/gyn) this will unfortunatly be my last caesar due to ALOT of adhesions found after this last caesar.
    BUT getting preggers is the first thing to worry about...let alone worrying about the next caesar.

Can I ask out of curiousity how much it costs? I'd say take ur ob/gyno advise if anything drastic happened to prevent this time around being a good idea

a full stim cycle with the clinic i go to cost $1450 get non back from medicare but it does push us over the safety net..so if not successful 1st cycle next cycle we would get 80% back