Thread: Time to TRY!!!

Default Time to TRY!!!

Hello,
    This is my first time on these forums, I belong to Weight Watchers online and someone on there recommended you all over here as a great support and source of info for TTC! From the threads I have browsed already there are some amazing members with a lot of knowledge and experience, I am looking forward to learning heaps and hopefully conceiving ASAP!

I have been married for 9 months and this is my first cycle TTC. I had a positive OPK on Friday and talked DH into BD Fri and Sat and will try again tomorrow I guess. I plan to chart my temp next cycle...whatever I can do to improve the odds.

It seems strange posting all this personal info, but nice to be sharing with others with the same goal. I have no clue how long the TTC journey will take but am in for the long haul.

Hope to chat to some of you soon and good luck with your own journeys

Kyliejane

smiles4u Guest

Smile

Welcome Kyliejane,

My name is Lorelle (middle name Jane, LOL)

Yeh, I only came across this site couple of weeks ago & I've gotten an absolute ton of info on all sorts of topics !!!

In taking my Temp it helped me in a big way to fall pregnant ... I might add at the ripe old but young age of 39. I had my beautiful & healthy daughter 4mths past my 40th b'day

... And yes, it was only one of two days when my Temp was right that I know I fell pregnant.

Also by losing 10kilo's and moving to the country added to the help too !!!

I wish you tons of luck & I'm sending you a millions of positive thoughts your way

Hi Lorelle,
    Thanks for the reply and congrats on your baby girl. I have lost 4.5kgs in a quest for a healthy body to aid falling pregnant, 10 to go! Thanks for the positive thoughts, I definitely believe in then power of positive thinking and have been doing lots of visualising and hoping it all HAPPENS (soon before I become REALLY obsessed, as opposed to just slightly)

Kyliejane

I Kyliejane! Welcome. I'm also trying to lose weight while TTC. Talk about a challenge! lol

Best of luck this cycle for you and DH I hope you aren't TTC too long!

Hello Kyliejane! Good luck with your TTC. Come and join us in the TTC 1-6 months thread if you like. I don't think I've seen your name in there yet, it does move quite fast sometimes