Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A TMI Question???

EP11 Guest

I have one left at home... but was thinking the same thing....mmm....do i waste it and test tonight or wait another couple of days too see if missy arrives!!!

Quote Originally Posted by EP11 View Post
    I have one left at home... but was thinking the same thing....mmm....do i waste it and test tonight or wait another couple of days too see if missy arrives!!!
    if it was me and i had 1 test only ild wait 5 days and see what happends.

Epp1 how ya going did u get your period yet any signs of it comming?

EP11 Guest

Hi Squidipa,

No nothing yet... I did a test last night and it came back BFN! I have no symptoms of AF arriving. But i have a gut feeling its not our monthe for some reason. Will have to wait and see i guess!

Hi Squidipa,

No nothing yet... I did a test last night and it came back BFN! I have no symptoms of AF arriving. But i have a gut feeling its not our month for some reason. Will have to wait and see i guess!
    after an insect bite on Tuesday on Wednesday i ended up at the hospital and asked for test there nope noting here but ive worked it back that my last two periods had to defently be 11th march and 23rd march so im over due like you.

I have had cramping since 11march a few days before period... also the cramps i got stayed around till and after the 23rd period hey have stopped the last few days so i dunno. I did get bad burping wind and that has only ever happened with my last two born boys, Its like bad wind that stays for weeks or in my case a whole pregnancy.

maybe im over stressed but that normally that means earlier periods. I dunno whats going on, i know i lost some weight too. about 1 kilo and this is normal again for me when pregnant in first few weeks. i have more symptoms like tiredness and feeling off but i am thinking they gotta come soon, i dunno, not sure if i am. Do u know what i mean? Maybe i dont want to get my hopes up i dunno.

EP11 Guest

Hello,

How have you been any results yet? I still have nothing...May do another test tonight? Still no symptoms

Hello,

How have you been any results yet? I still have nothing...May do another test tonight? Still no symptoms
    well this morning i had to trolley a fridge down a very steep set of stairs and i got some real bad pains doing it once the fridge when down stairs i had to carry a freezer up the stairs.. then just after started to bleed.. im interested to know how ur test goes

EP11 Guest

Hello, Did another test this morning and still BFN! No signs of AF arriving either!!! I had a dream last night i tested and got two lines straight away i was so excited it woke me up!!!!....mmm.... i can only hope that dream comes true this month!!!

Hello, Did another test this morning and still BFN! No signs of AF arriving either!!! I had a dream last night i tested and got two lines straight away i was so excited it woke me up!!!!....mmm.... i can only hope that dream comes true this month!!!
    fingers crossed for ya sweet!

EP11.....how ya going sweet???

EP11 Guest

Hello,

No BFP...yet! No Af....yet! I just want to know either way.

Hello,

No BFP...yet! No Af....yet! I just want to know either way.
    yeah i can understand that

EP11 Guest

Good old AF arrived this morning!

oh bum maybe next cycle hey

EP11 was wondering if this time u had AF on time or late?

EP11 Guest

Hi Squidipa,

I am currently 9DPO (I ordered some OPK's so it pinpointed when i ovulate so i was not guessing) , So will know in the next couple of days whether AF comes or doesnt (fingers crossed it doesnt)

well im not exactly trying but i am late so i guess ill wait and see i have been stressed starting buisness and all. Good luck for you!!!!

EP11 Guest

Hello,

Just thought i would share my news....i got a BFP on 28th May... Had Blood test on Friday and it came back positive....So i guess you can say im PREGNANT!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast