Thread: TMI Warning - pain after BD

Default TMI Warning - pain after BD

Hello,
    Has anyone ever had period-like pain after BDing? I get these really strong cramps, almost like mild contractions (or at least what I think weak contractions must feel like, as I have never even been pregnant ). It mainly happens after the big 'O' (not ovulation IYKWIM ) and maybe about every time, or every second time. I have not had any history of endo or anything, so it is probably not that, but am rather curious as to what it is...

I've found that the big O gives me uterine contractions as well. I've never asked anyone about it but now that you've brought it up, I'm guessing it might be more normal than not. =)

yes i used to get cramps, or maybe sharp pains on one side, it was that bad that i would get out of bed and sit on the loo, the thing is i dont know if it was O pain or not.

The month i feel pregnant i was not trying to fall pregnant and we were using the withdraw method(sorry) when we BD when i thought was my fertile time of the month, so after that we just cotinued as normal then one night i was in so much pain after we BD i went to the doctor thinking this is not normal, he sent me for tests etc, we did not no why this was happening, so when i got to CD 46 i thought i would get a HPT and ther it was BFP, i was wondering how that could be, after my first ultrasound i was due 10 days later than my LMP calculated it as, so that would mean all that pain i went to the doc about was O pain in which i feel pregnate.

chrissy :flower:

Hi Dragonbub,

Not sure what it is but I know when I was pregnant, after 'the big O', I would get AF like cramps. I was worried at first but I read in 'What to Expect When Your Expecting' that it is very comon. So although you are not pg I am assuming it would be a similar thing. HTH.