Thread: trying for a baby boy

Default trying for a baby boy

we have 2 beautiful girls and we would love a boy, we are not trying yet, but was wondering on how we can increase how chance for a boy.
    thanks

hi i have heard that you should BD on Ovulation day as the male sperm are faster swimmers than the female, and they dont live as long as the female

lindie Guest

Hi Kelly,

Dont quite know if it was luck or this did work but we were the same and my doctor who is a brilliant woman told us to DTD all the way up to but not including ovulation day and this would be our best chance, ovulation day sustain and then carry on as normal until day 3 after ovulation and it worked!!!

We have 8 month old Jett!

So not too sure but we are currently trying with same method but not pregnant as yet!

HTH lindie

Kelly, there is a bit of info in the Intercourse Timing and Gender Swaying thread in the General Conception Forum... you may need to sift though a bit but it may be of some use
    I know I posted some information on diet changes (including food to eat and those to avoid).
    If you need any more info you can email me

GL
    Tanya

Hi Kelly- I am the same as you - 2 girls and now hoping for a boy. I have read that you have to bd right on o to get a boy. Even though a boy would be great, now I just want a baby- so am bd'ing right up to o. I like Lindie's suggestion - so might give that a go this cycle.

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Kelly

the gender swaying thread is actually a sticky at the top of the forum. Click here to go straight to it.