Thread: Trying to convince myself I'm not pregnant

Default Trying to convince myself I'm not pregnant

Hi Ladies,

So I'm due for my period on Saturday, but I've been feeling really funny the last few days. Been feeling wet down there all the time and then yesterday and today been really tired and feeling off color. The sick feeling goes away when I eat and then comes back again And then this afternoon I burst into tears on the way home and again when I was talking on the phone to my DH.

I'm trying to convince myself I'm not pregnant so that I don't get upset on Saturday when my period shows up.

Anyway's just wanted to vent a little

You're not alone! I'm doing the exact same thing

Tara, I can relate to your experience so much! I just got off the pill recently so I'm not sure how that has impacted on my cycle ...but going from last period, I should maybe get it tomorrow? I'm definitely trying to convince myself that I'm not pregnant ...although admittedly I did test twice this past week (I'm so impatient!)...both returned a negative :/

My husband and I are not really in a rush but I'm finding myself getting so obsessed with the thought of being pregnant and having a family, it's really hard to stop thinking about it... I'm going nuts me thinks lol. Every little thing that my body experiences I'm trying to read into - it's probably not helping at any rate...

Just to let you know, you're not alone!

Tara ... you are not alone!

Please do share with us your updates and hope that it's good news

Well I wasn't pregnant, period came a couple of days late and I was ok when she arrived. Now I'm trying to focus on losing some weight and hopefully that will help

Thanks for your support lovelies