HI FROM FLORIDA!!!

Ummm... Just 5 days, 13 hours, and 24 minutes ago as of when I'm typing I got my IUD out.

DH and I have been married for nearly 3 years. I have a wonderful 4 year old from a previous idiot (never married him luckily!), and he has an 11 year old son. SO I know we both are able to have kids.

Monday, I started looking into different fertility sites and information. I've looked at charting and failed daily at taking the BBT but my CM is interesting. Some spotting since the IUD was out (all of 5 days... ), but CM record is: 1) dry 2)sticky 3) creamy 4) wet 5) EW!!!! We attempted conception (ok, BAD with all the shorthand, but getting better!) Wednesday and this morning (saturday.. it's 11:30pm now).

So.... Just curious - anyone else have similar experience with an IUD removal? How crazy likely would this actually happen this first month? I know I was fertile myrtile before, but wouldn't that likelyhood change with a different man? I don't want to be hopeful and those hopes crash, but I don't want to be shocked either.... I know DH would with it being so quick! ROFL

I'll likely be around a bit occasionally. Cheers all! HAGD, and GN!