Thread: TTC & Brazilian Wax...

Default TTC & Brazilian Wax...

Hey eveyone!

I am booked in to get a Brazilian on Saturday but that is the middle of my ovulation period (so the calculator has told me) and I was wandering of anyone knew if there is a waiting period for sex after a brazilain? My husband is pumped for me to get it done so I want to but I also dont want to miss my ovulation period! Dilemas dilemas!

any advise will be greatly appreciated!!

Kate

I haven't had any experience, however the way I see it you could make a new appointment and DTD this weekend or you can go to the appointment and risk there being a reason why you can't. Or you could DTD before you go to the appointment. I don't know if that is at all helpful, I'll be interested to see what other people have to say.

Thanks Rosehannah,
    MY husband has been wanting me to do it for a while and I thought seeing as we will be DTD a fair bit now I would do this for him as an added incentive!
    I have read that there is no waiting period but others say there is - I will be interested as well!!
    The appoint is at the start of the fertile period so I still have 4 or so days up my sleve as well if I do go. But in my mind the bubba would be the first choice!

Hi Kate,
    Not sure if this will help but I've been getting brazilians for years and continued to do so when I was TTC. Most of my appointments were around the time of ovulation (just because it worked that way - not because it was planned!!!)
    I've never heard anything to suggest you should wait. And I figure that anything that makes BD'ing more fun (especially when you're doing it so much) can't be a bad thing!!!
    Good luck!!!
    Lily

Jodie259 Guest

I'ld say there is a 5 minute waiting period

seriously.... if it's your first brazillian wax, you might be a little bit tender down there... but it won't prevent you DTD.... In fact it will probably be more enjoyable !

So go for it.

Hi Kate,

You can go as soon as you have had it done which will please your partner LOL!

Just a little warning the closer to are to ovulating and/or your period, the pain level increases.

Good luck with it it is definately an experience!

Thanks Lilly, Jodie & Stars!

Well Im very nervous about getting done but I have had peircings and tattoos and I cope well so I guess ill do ok!
    And there maybe more DTD over the ovulation period seeing as my husband is VERY keen on it! So a bit (lets hope) of pain for a very good gain fingers crossed!!

Thanks again ladies!!

Kafer_girl

Dont worry about it, it honestly doesnt hurt that much. I agree with the other girls, no need to wait at all. Well i never have anyway. lol

PS. yes! little pain = great gain xo

I agree, I've been getting them for years and there's no waiting time at all! Beware it's addictive - I can't stand ANY hair down there now! I sometimes take a couple of panadiene before hand if I'm worried about the pain.... Good luck!

MrsB26 how long before TTC did you decide to go on clomid?
    I have been trying for 3 years and am thinking about just trying clomid?