Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: TTC & Gender Swaying #4

Wow it's so interesting reading all those topics the funny thing is that before I fell pregnant with this baby girl i actually lost 5 kilo's. It must work.
    Nikki

Ok I'm having a bit of a stress out today, I think I may have O'd yesterday or today and we DTD last night. Yesterday I had really bad stomach cramps and thought that it might be a stomach bug or something else, I'm so stupid. I think that it might have been O pains, I had a play with FF and it has me as Oing yesterday. After everything we've done to get a girl, OMG. I'll be happy if I'm pg, but what if it's a boy.

Sorry for rambling, I just needed to get it out, thanks.

hugs xoxo

Amanda other than cramps is there any other evidence of O??

Yeah I've had heaps of CM yesterday and 1-2 days before, I normally O on CD 15 and I would have normally had cramps today, hmmm.

hugs xoxo

Amanda- please dont stress yourself, though I know it must be hard given all you have done to get your little girl so far. Remember the following:
    - You only have a 20-25% chance of becoming pregnant in any cycle
    - Timing is only one part of TTC a girl - you have been taking supplements to alter your PH and you have DTD regularly throughout your cycle, therfore there is probably a higher concentration of X (and a lower concentration of Y).

Good luck. I really hope you get your princess!!

Amanda, don;t beat yourself, up, your on the Girl diet right? you have done all the right things for a girl.
    Maybe there is not much chance of those boys surviving in there, it is all pretty and pink , they will swim backwards out of there Just trying to cheer you up.

But seriously i think i have read a few sites where the mum dtd on the day of Ov and still had a girl.

I kow it is easier said than done, but try to stay positive
    xx

I even put my message in pink for you spreading the joy of pink

Amanda sorry that you are feeling a bit stressed and i probably made it worse by my last post. Sorry if i did. Good luck and i will be sending you pink baby vibes
    Nikki

Thanks everyone, I'm alright now, what's meant to be will be.

Miklaoz lol you made me laugh, thanks.

Lovemykids no nothing you said made me feel bad your all good.

hugs xoxo

AmandaJ- from what ive read the major determining factor is your ph level, more so than timing. Hang in there girl.

Miklaoz- how precious to see a heartbeat. And how can you NOT cry at that. It is so special. I know i will be a blubbering mess when my time comes. Take care.

As for me... well, i caved in and tested early. I am 9DPO today and i got a test that says it can work from 7 - 10 dpo, but, alas and woe is me... it was BFN this morning. I will try again at 14 DPO.(this is exactly what the 'sane me' said would happen to the 'crazy me' a number of times...even as 'crazy me' was in the process of peeing on the stick!) But the test did say accurate from 7-10 dpo... ho hum. the dreaded tww continues.

Myson, sorry about your BFN, hopefully it was just too early to test. The 'crazy me' nearly convinced me to test tomorrow morning, but after reading your post, I think I will wait another day or more. Its funny what the TWW does to you. I seem to lose all my sensibilities - the 'sane me' wants to test just after AF is due, but the 'crazy me' wants to test at 3DPO and thinks every niggle is a pg symptom! Agrrr, I hate the TWW.

I know what you mean about the niggles DG. When I woke up this morning I was feeling positively QUEASY but after the BFN I went down to the hotel buffet for a big B&E breakfast.

I hope I can talk myself out of it that easily when it is for real!

Quote Originally Posted by myson View Post
    AmandaJ- from what ive read the major determining factor is your ph level, more so than timing. Hang in there girl.

Miklaoz- how precious to see a heartbeat. And how can you NOT cry at that. It is so special. I know i will be a blubbering mess when my time comes. Take care.

As for me... well, i caved in and tested early. I am 9DPO today and i got a test that says it can work from 7 - 10 dpo, but, alas and woe is me... it was BFN this morning. I will try again at 14 DPO.(this is exactly what the 'sane me' said would happen to the 'crazy me' a number of times...even as 'crazy me' was in the process of peeing on the stick!) But the test did say accurate from 7-10 dpo... ho hum. the dreaded tww continues.
    OOh how exciting.. I am crossing my fingers for you.. Come one little BFP......

A friend of mine did her test early and it came back neg, (test promising to tell you BEFORE your Period..), she she thought nope not yet, then she got symptons and tested a few weeks alter and BOOM! BFP. so it can happen..

What date are you due for AF?

Wednesday January 30 is 14 DPO for me. Have a test ready and waiting!!!!

If its BFN again I will have to console myself with martinis by the pool when I go on holidays for a week with two of my girlfriends, starting 3 Feb. And then I'll be back in time for my next eggie.

But, if its BFP then I guess I'll be 'designated driver' all holiday. Thats ok with me too.

Hey, big news.

FF has FINALLY put the red lines on my chart. YAY! I had funny post O pattern for a couple of days and then I didn't temp at all while I was away last week. But now that I am back and have put in some more signs FF has verified the day I already suspected was my O. And we DTD twice on that day! So I am officially 11DPO. Thats what I already thought but it's great to have the back up from FF.

I have been peeing a bit more than usual today and my BB's feel a bit heavier and I have a very stuffy nose. But of course I can bring on all symptoms I like with the power of positive thinking I will still wait til 14DPO to test, but i was so happy with this new development that i just had to share it.

Yay for coverlines!!

Good luck!!

Woo hoo myson, I'm so glad that FF gave you the coverline, not long now until you test.

As for me I'm pretty sure I O'd around lunch time on CD14 and we last DTD on CD13 and CD11, so hopefully one of the little pink ones made it to the eggie before those rascally blue ones. So I'm offically 2DPO, only 12 days till testing.

hugs xoxo

Thanks Tanya, so exciting!

Well done AmandaJ. You are so clever! Now for the fun part ... waiting! We might end up as belly buddies???

Amanda - Im sure the pink ones made it through. Good luck for the TWW. I really hope you get your pink bundle this month.

Myson - You are nearing the end of your TWW. This is very exciting for you.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast