Thread: TTC for nine months

Default TTC for nine months

Has anyone else been ttc for around nine months now?

Anyone else being ttc for a long time, more than six months? We could form a support group for the long timers for ttc!

OK, enough form me, it's just very depressing

Love and light,
    soul
    Last edited by soul; July 19th, 2006 at 10:37 PM.

Soul,
    I know how you are feeling. It took me 7 years of trying to have my DS and eventually IVF.
    I know that I would be devastated if I couldnt have another one, even though i already have a beautiful boy.
    The Doc's dont class you infertile, until you have been trying for 12 Months. I know there are heaps of people going thru IVF at the Mo. When we were going, there were alot of visits to the clinic and I never saw the same couple there twice. So that is just an indication.
    Anyway... my friend has a DS, and has been trying for 5 Months for her second, without success. Her doc told her the same story. But she went back, and asked for some blood tests to see if she was ovulating. And it turns out she wasnt and is now going on Clomid.
    This however gives you a greater chance of having twins or triplets!! So you need to be prepared for that possibility!!
    So in short, even though my friend had no probs conceiving no 1, she is having dificulty now, so what i am trying to say is that it is possible that you may need a little help?
    I would go back to your doc, or another,and ask if you can just have a blood test done to check that you are ovulating. It is usually day 21 of your cycle.
    Hope this is some help to you. Good luck with it.
    BTW - No 6!! WOW - how do you do it! You must have heaps of patience LOL!! Gotta love em!

Soul come and join us in the 6mths + thread we are very nice girls over there and I promise we will look after you.

Soul, absolutely it is depressing. Its such an awful time and I hope that you find lots of other ladies who can helpo support you through it in the 6mths + thread....

Soul, I hope your TTC journey doesn't go on for much longer.
    Come join us in the TTC 6+ months thread - you'll get lots of support from the lovely ladies there.

PS - Just moving this thread to General Conception

Soul is pregnant now

Well then - there you go!