Thread: tww anyone???

sweettulip Guest

Default tww anyone???

Hi, Im 1DPI. iS ANYONE ELSE IN THE TWW WHO WOULD LIKE TO CONTACT ME AND GO THROUGH THIS JOURNEY TOGETHER???

Just moving this to General Conception.

Good luck sweettulip - I hope your TWW goes quickly and ends in a
    I'm currently in "the TWW before the TWW" (ie waiting to O) LOL.

*TamaraP* Guest

Welcome to BB, and hope you get your BFP.

Just also letting you know. Posting in CAPS can make people think you are shouting!! Just thought I would let you know

tiamiami Guest

Sweettulip I am 5 or 6 days DPO. I hope this is our month and much :bdust: dust: :bluestick: inkstick: to all of us on Belly Belly!

Hi sweettulip - I'm at the end of the TWW (I think). AF will either turn up tomorrow or I'll test.

I have my fingers crossed for you and everyone else going through the TWW!

Have a good read through the forums to take your mind of it, it will take you two weeks to get through them all

Princess1979 Guest

Hi

I'm at 8 DPO, so I'll join you in TWW. Isn't it dreadful. I can't think about anything else and I keep looking at my FF chart over and over.

Hi guys,
    I'm not 100% but i may be at the beginning of my first TWW. I'm just waiting for FF to confirm it. I've had 4 days of Watery and EWCM and a high, soft and open cervix with a tempature drop and this morning my tempature began it's climb.
    I used of OPK and only ever got a feint second line (been testing at 2pm religiously) and but even that is gone.
    Wait for a few more days to for confirmation so until then i'll join in.
    What do you girls think?
    How you been filling in your days and what day are you up to?
    :bdust: dust: for us all and [-o< this is our month.
    Cheers Dan
    I'm Protesting

tiamiami Guest

Hi Ladies.... How is everyone doing and what day are we all on? I will take a HPT on April 11 which is a week away exactly...

Hey girls, I let this idea go last month, as I didn't expect it to be a continuing thing. There are discussion threads HERE for wherever you are in your cycle.

Locking this thread now.