Thread: ummm... How common are these symptoms when NOT pg? Some TMI

Default ummm... How common are these symptoms when NOT pg? Some TMI

I want to find out how common these syptoms are for women who are TTC but NOT UTD, I've just had a feeling I am even before today... But I'm nearly 100% sure now even tho I can't test for a WEEK. Was wondering yesterday and this morning before the last symptoms what are normal for women to get and THINK they are UTD but not, and what are "KEY" UTD signs and not "you just THINK you are" signs...

Ok, signature says just got my IUD out 7/19 - had AF 5 days before that on 7/14. FF said I "should" have O'd on 7/27 (MY ANIVERSARY!) and I had cramping that sounds like O pain that day...

Then, 7/28 I had some bloating/cramping right near my pelvic bone. THAT HAS NOT STOPPED, just gotten worse actually! It's a heavy feeling, too, nearly an ache. Some diarrhea (TMI, sorry!), and slightly more-than-usual headaches. Oh, plus a bit restless when sleeping.

Two days ago I started not being as hungry and not wanting the normal stuff I LOVE eating... Plus the cramping a little more, rest was same.

Yesterday? food aversion to my favorite cake! Not like I would throw up, but really had NO DESIRE to eat CAKE!!! At all! Cramping continues, gets a little worse but only a little little.

TODAY! Cramping to no end, diarrhea, bloating and GASSY (WOW was I gassy at work today! ), Still headaches, slight tiredness from restlessness as I sleep, odd dreams... I also wanted to eat a lot of fruit which is weird... And now???

GOLDENROD YELLOW CM AND SORE (.)(.)s !!!!!! Oh, and that mucous? It's nearly puke-inducing to look at, it's just nasty. I don't think I've ever felt that way about anything similar before, other than this one type of NASTY meds

I'm 6/7 DPO (in the US, it's 6 still... Tuesday is 7), and I SOOOOOOOOOOOOO want to POAS to find out dang it!!!! But, not enough HCG to test WITH... I may still give in and test tomorrow anyways just in case. You never know!!!

and for FB please...

Hi, I understand exactly how fustrating and stressful TTC is!!! I just recently found out that I am expecting #2 and the symptoms that I experienced this time round are really different from #1 with DS I had achy boobs straight up, CM but not a huge amount and just felt a bit off Iykwim. This time round I have had very slight pulling cramps really low in my pelvis, pressure up in centre under my ribs, felt nausea setting in at about 4weeks so way too early for my liking!! Hahaha and a massive amount of CM! It's like the amount that I had when 6mths so it's a bit Weird but apparently normal normal second time round. So in answer to your question...yes those symptoms are very common in early pregnancy but there are no two pregnancies that are exactly the same so it's hard to say what is 'normal' also a bit of food for thought maybe your symptoms are your body readjusting to a normal period without any form of contraceptive?? Just a thought, I know it took my system quite a few months to regulate and I had very weird and strong symptoms for the first few cycles before it settled down. But in saying that you may be pregnant too!! Exciting times ahead! Let us know how you go!!

I'm thinking too that this is just your body readjusting to life without hormonal contraceptives. You could be pg, but more likely it is just your body trying to get back to normal.

Also if it helps I have had touch of insomnia this time round too!!! Driving me batty!!! Good luck!! Xxx

Hey, I have a very similar story to you. I had my IUD taken out on the 20th of July, Had a normal AF and now the last couple of days i have had bloating, a heavy feeling also in my pelvis area, very restless sleeping and am gassy and am needing to pee ALOT. But at the moment i am only 5DPO. I would love to test but as you said its too early.

I too have been trying to figure out if I am pregnant or whether it is just my body readjusting to no more hormones. THe only thing is the first week i had the IUD out my body especially my pelvic area felt really "light" like the hormones went immediatly IYKWIM and now it feels heavy again so i think thats why i think im pregnant but who knows only time will tell for the both of us.

Good luck

Buggzter:

'GOLDENROD YELLOW CM AND SORE (.)(.)s !!!!!! Oh, and that mucous? It's nearly puke-inducing to look at, it's just nasty. I don't think I've ever felt that way about anything similar before, other than this one type of NASTY meds'

Thats sounds like an infection .... i would get checked out asap to rule infection out .... Good luck with TTC

LOL - I'm 10 DPO, gonna try to wait until Sunday to test... Still same sypmtoms tho.

Also, I've read a number of posts on various forums about people getting their IUDs out and getting pregnant within a couple weeks as the only hormone in the IUD is progesterone - when your body has reduced progesterone it goes into "AF" mode and then ovulates. As I had AF just before and it's such a low level of prog, I have a feeling I O'd on 7/27 with that pain I had!

4 days. Just 4 more days... Plus I have a gyn appointment on the 16th, so I should know then.

I'm just trying to be prepared to be NOT pregnant, no matter how I'm feeling.

ps - the mucous? It's nausea-causing from the fact it looks just like bile and I'm already slightly nauseous non stop right now... Both previous pregnancies I threw up so much all it was half the time was pure bile. And it looks just like liquid Lortab (hydrocodone/acetemenifen) - that is NASTY tasting and absolutely VILE... Looks just the same, but the mucous is a little thicker. Scant tho - just a little each day.

What you said about th ehormones when getting the IUd out makes sense to me as i got my IUD out then 2 days later i had AF and then on day 9 to 12 i had ovulation symptoms so its likes mybody went into ovulation mode pretty quickly in my cycle