Thread: Update on my TTC confusion!

Default Update on my TTC confusion!

I found my old charting i did when ttc last year with dd... and its funny i dont remember any of these feelings but hey it is there on my computer lol... what do you think of the similarities?

I would be very surprised if i didnt ovulate for starters (still waiting for Af post partum,,) but you interpret and tell me what you think.

Starting Thurs 21st Sept
    T Ferns/Left side Pain
    Full Ferns/ Left side Pain
    Full Ferns/ Left side Pain
    T Ferns
    T Ferns
    Full Ferns
    T Ferns/ Period Cramps
    Full Ferns/ Period Cramps
    T Ferns
    Full Ferns
    T Ferns/ Nausea
    Full Ferns/Nausea/Faint BFP
    Full Ferns/Nausea/Faint BFP
    -
    BFP
    -
    BFP
    -
    BFP
    ************************************************** *****************************************

Starting Thursday 6th Dec
    Full Ferns/ Pains
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Full Ferns/Period Cramps/Nausea
    PeriodCramps/ Nausea
    Full Ferns/ Nausea
    Transitional Ferns/ Nausea (today)

- indicates a day unchecked or unnoted

*sob*
    0 comments

Sorry honey I'm not good with charting but just thought I'd send you the best wishes I can!

Hugs.

Sorry Princessmya, can't help you out I don't understand how the ferns work.
    Hopefully someone more knowledgeable will pop in soon

Nic

Thanks girls,
    i am going insane with this 2ww! (i hope anyhow)

The TWW's are torture, sorry I can't really give a good indication on fern charting, but I wish you all the best!

All the best Princessmya, I have no idea

THanks girls!
    I never realised that ferning was so unpopular in charting! lol... i need to find a new method i think

Princessmya, I've seen a few girls in here use that method, maybe if you asked a question using the word ferning in the conception forum? might get a few more girls who are in the know?

Nic

It is difficult to say what is happening alone with just the saliva microscope, as you are still waiting for AF. I have tracked my fertility signs including saliva ferning for the past 5 months (taking a break this month). What I have learnt is that you can also have full ferning several times during your cycle, inculding during AF and when PG. I would begin using it at about CD 7 till about 5DPO, when the ferning dissapears, then don't use it again till the next cycle. I was checking other signs as well, such as temping and OPK's. Temping was good as it told me when I had O'd, which corrolated with Ferning patters, I have not had much sucess with OPK.
    It is possible to fall PG before AF arrives after PG, so the cramps and ferning could be PG or Oing. You will only know for sure when wither AF arrives, you get a +ve HPT. My only suggestion is you start checking your temps and see what they do over a period of time, it may give you more info.

thanks charlotte
    Can you just use a normal digital thermometer?

All I can tell you is that I often got ferning just before I got AF so I stopped using my MB. The MB shows a surge in estrogen which happens around O and just before AF so it doesn't indicate pregnancy necessarily.

thanks satya!
    I am at the point where i dont really mind either way now... just want to know if i am UTD or AF is here...