Thread: Urgent Help!!!

Default Urgent Help!!!

Hi there lovely ladies,
    I'm in a bit of trouble at the moment and I need some help and you ladies are the first one's that came to mind. TMI warning.
    Two weeks ago I took Provera for 5 days to bring on my period. It still hasn't come. Then last friday I had burning and itching down there. I assumed it was thrush. I finished my six day course of internal cream last night. I was feeling back to normal but tonight when DH and I tried to have sex the pain was UNBELIEVABLE AGONY. Still 30 mins later it is still as bad. I've had to take panadiene forte to try and help.
    I've never experienced this before. Any suggestions on what it could be? I'm going to try and get into the dr tomorrow but any help to get me through the night.

Luv Dan.

Definitely sounds like it could be thrush to me. It's obviously too late now but I would have suggested at the very least two things last night. Firstly a long soak in a warm and very salty bath. This sometimes helps to at least soothe the itchies. Then painting yourself liberally with natural yoghurt (with acidophilus) and eating some as well. Short-term fixes but do work and help with that awful pain. I know EXACTLY what you mean. I had thrush two cycles ago and it was miserable. I was in tears when I told DH where he could stick his tadpoles because it felt like he'd wrapped sandpaper around a certain part of his anatomy.

One thing that crosses my mind. When you were treated for thrush the first time, did you and DH bd at all? And if you did, was he treated for the thrush as well? If not, there is a distinct possibility that he was harbouring it and has passed it back to you.

I hope you feel better soon.

LIsa