Thread: URGENT!!! Help needed.......

Aquariangypsii Guest

Default URGENT!!! Help needed.......

Hi Ladies,

I will start from the top....

I always get AF 13DPO, today is 14 DPO and for the last 5 days I have been getting temps of above 36.8 (with todays being 36.88). My chart certainly looks promising but I had a blood test done yesterday (from the free doctors who have their own lab) and my HCG reading came back as 2.

Yesterday I got a + HPT using the Crystal Clear +/- tests and today using the same type of test it is -'ve. I started spotting today (only when I wipe, sorry for TMI) but still is it possible to have AF with a 36.88 temp (mine always drops to about 36.3 but slowly decreases a couple of days before AF is coming).

I am so confused because my temps are so high and definatly look triphasic (or however that is spelt) - my chart is in my signiture feel free to have a look.

I have my going away party tonight and and I don't know weather I should drink or not.

Can anyone offer any suggestions or advice???????

Thanks in advance.

I would suggest not drinking because everything looks hopeful. a result of 2 is not considered +ve but if you O'd later than you think - more like around CD22 looking at your chart, then you might be just too early at this stage....

Aquariangypsii Guest

Thats a thought Keen that didn't even cross my mind, but you could just be right. Do you then think that maybe the spotting could be implantation spotting? We BD on CD20 so that would still put us in the running if I in fact did "o" on CD22, and would explain the high temps.

Thanks for taking the time to read my long post and look at my chart Keen, it is muchly appreciated.

anytime

Certainly could be implantation spotting and also there is a nice dip there that could be a little early for implant dip, but you never know! (NOt that everyone has an implant dip anyway - will keep for you!

Aquariangypsii Guest

Thanks Keen you have lifted my spirits a little, just noticed you're on 12DPO, hope all is going well for you.

lets hope we can both have success this cycle!

Aquariangypsii Guest

Good luck Keen 2 x BFP's please please please!!!!!

I'm hoping for both of you girls too!