Thread: Vitamins for DH

Default Vitamins for DH

my dh has been saying that all the bd'ing has been wearing him out and that he probably needs some vitamins to boost his energy levels. Does anyone elses dh/dp take vitamins and if so what ones, and does he think they have helped?

My DH takes a multivitamin every day and he says they help him greatly. He uses the Cenovis Mens Multi. He works 12 hour days as a boilermaker, and in this heat, he's exhausted. He really notices it if he's missed a day.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Quite a few blokes are taking In-Liven and getting great results with energy - I am sure many of their partners on BB can vouch for that...Ambah for starters! As you will see from the banner on the forums, some men felt so good they also wanted to give up smoking, or coke or coffee - its great stuff and unlike artificial multivitamins, doesn't upset the good bacteria levels in their gut, in fact boosts it. The difference is also much more noticable Click the link in my sig for more info.
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children

BellyBelly Birth & Early Parenting Immersion - Find out how to have a BETTER, more confident birth experience... guaranteed!
    Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know

DH is on a men's multi - not sure which. He also goes off caffeine and alcohol when ttc'ing.

I have heard that zinc is good for the sperm :icon_question: someone correct me if I am wrong so maybe look at for something with zinc in it. I am sorry can't help you with the energy thing but the inliven sounds really good.

Yeah I've heard something similar - or is it just the libido? hehe. Get DH to eat lots of oysters!

Thanks everyone, if we are not pg this cycle may just have to get him some in-liven

Hi Sharon, DH is on Blackmores Men's Performance Multi and he says he feels better on them. It has extra zinc in there for sperm production too. The other thing I was going to say is make sure he drinks enough fluids in the heat, cos dehydration can feel like exhaustion too!

I find that heading off to bed early one night a week really helps too - better than trying to catch up by sleeping in!