Thread: Waiting Day 21 Cycle

allyfield Guest

Default Waiting Day 21 Cycle

Hi
    I am on day 21 of my cycle and have 7 days to go until AF arrive. If I am pregnant should I have any symptons yet I can remember back to my first pregnancy but I don't think I had any symptons until after my AF was due.

Confused :-k

Ally

I think its different in every pregnancy. With my DD I didnt have any symptoms until about 5-6 weeks but with this one I've had symptoms since 5DPO.

Tegan is right, every women and every PG is different. some women swear they just know they are PG while others have no clue until weeks after AF is due! Frustrating isn't it!!

Racheal

Hi Ally, I'm pretty much the same. I'm on day 22 and was wondering aswell. Really I've just had sore boobs, but I used to get that before AF anyway.

allyfield Guest

Hi
    I'm on day 22 as well, I had a little tingle in one of my boobs today but nothing else there not sore either I don't really get and sore boobs before AF arrives I just usually get a period pain a day before or when they are about to arrive. Fingers crossed for both of us. Keep in touch and let me know your outcome. dust:

allyfield Guest

Hi
    Just checking to see if my ticker works.

ally

Hi Ally,

I don't really feel any different besides the sore boobs which have calmed down today though. The only other thing really is my stomach is pretty bloated, but I'm not sure if that's because I've been eating more lately!

Love your ticker

allyfield Guest

Hi there,

I do not have any signs either I guess it is just a waiting game are you going to wait until monday to do a test if AF does not arrive on sunday.

Thanks about ticker it took me a while to try and work out how to do it.

Keep you up to date.

aly.

Hi I am in the same boat, CD22, 7DPO and I have no signs or symptoms at all, which is no surprise to me because I had no symptoms with last pg until I was about 7 weeks. I just have to hold out for another week and see what happens...

Bon

catmommy Guest

I wish I had seen this post before I submitted my question - it was pretty much the same question I had (sorry to everyone for the repeat). I'm in the same boat - can't remember from my DS. I'm 8 DPO and no signs whatsoever. Hoping for the best for everyone!