Thread: warning tmi**

Thumbs down warning tmi**

hey guys,

last night we dtd and afterwards Dale got a fright and said there was blood everywhere.

When I went to the toilet, blood poured out of me. After wiping for a bit, it seemed to disappear.

This morning there was nothing? Any ideas? Im only cd 20?

Danni!! I have no idea, I just wanted to say I hope everything turns out to be fine.

Maybe it was an O bleed? Sounds a bit heavy tho...?

GL Darl!!

Tanya

Danni...

I have no idea what's going on. I know that DH and I have DTD and I've got AF... and only find out at the end. IYKWIM? But, this sounds different. I think you should go see your GP :doctor: first thing tomorrow morning.

Good luck.

Celsie. xoxox

I wish I had an answer for you Danni. I have been there before, and it's damned scary.

For me it was several years ago... Late one night at the start of the weekend. By the time we got back to Monday morning and I could go see my doctor, everything had cleared up so I paid it no mind. Back then I had a lot of cervical erosion - a very irritated and unhappy cervix, which I'm told could cause bleeding after sex. What I think happened is that I bled, and the blood got mixed in with the semen and went everywhere, which made it look much worse than it was. The following morning there was no more bloood.

But really, any unexplained bleeding should be seen to by a doctor. Good luck, Danni

BW

i would feel so embarassed especially as its disappeared!

Bw: thats what it was like! but i had no pain?

JoDan Guest

Danni, i would def go to the doc's.

DH seems to think maybe in foreplay he cut me a bit? omg how embarassing

Danni,
    The genital area is very vascular so any abrasion can cause a lot of blood. I can't blame you for being embarassed, I would be the same!!

Tanya

Danni - if u don't feel comfortable going to the dr now make sure u keep an eye out incase it happens again. No harm in addressing a problem even if it ends up being nothing. Good luck

Oh Danni you poor thing - afraid I don't have any answers, but suggets you still try and see a dr xoxox