Thread: Warning TMI (sorry guys)

Default Warning TMI (sorry guys)

Ok, so all week ive had the brown spotting, and AF is due tomorrow. Just now when i went to the toilet for a number 2, while i was pushing i saw bright red blood dripping out. Is this just me getting my period and it has been brought on by pushing or is it something more serious. The blood was coming out of my front area. Sorry for sounding too gross guys. Im just a little freaked out.

Chrissy, I think it's most likely AF arriving with your pushing. If the blood was coming from your bowels you'd want to be getting it checked out. Perhaps you could wipe again around the area to see if you can find where its coming from. If you insert your fingers as though you were checking CP you'll know!

Thanks LG. I just went to the toilet again and tried just pushing for a while, and it happened again, and definatly not coming from my bowels. Dammit, i really thought i might be preg this month

So sorry Chrissy. If it's not flowing by itself, could it be implantation spotting?

Thanks LG. im pretty sure its not implantation spotting, because now its a bit more than spotting. But hey i guess AF is not actually here, until she is fully here, right, lol.