Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ways to increase CM

Question Ways to increase CM

Hi All!

Just started my new cycle and it'll be my second cycle with TTC #1

On my first cycle I noticed that CM was very minimal. I have been off the pill for 4 months now so this could be the cause.

Just wondering if there is anything natural or any supplements that can be taken to increase CM. I want to buy something with tomorrow shopping so any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

You can buy a product called Preseed, I have no idea where to get it, but there are quite a few girls on here who have and do use it. Try getting super aroused - it works for me, but you do have to put a bit of effort into it sometimes.

Hi Nagala

Sorry to hear about AF, you deserved a BFP with all the BDing you and your man did.

You can get preseed from Lullaby Conceptions. I have also heard of women using Robitussen but it has to be a certain one, can't remember which.

HTH

Goodluck with this cycle

Julia

Wow! Thanks for the quick response ladies!!

I have seen the pre-seed on the lullaby conceptions website and I remember Celsie was saying how good it was.. I might have a look again!

I just did a search on the evening primrose oil and it says that it helps reduce pre-menstraul tension.. nothing directly to helping CM.. but I think I read in a thread to only take it up until you O.. gotta do some more reading!

Someone please tell me that you don't put the Robitussin down there!

Not sure Sherie, I was under the impression that you take it orally, but not 100% certain on that.

Hey guys, here's a link to an article that Kelly did, it's on the BB main page:

http://www.bellybelly.com.au/article...cervical-mucus

*~Nett~* Guest

Grapefruit juice apparently is very good.

With DD I had been going to a Naturopath & she gave me some tablets to take to increase CM, can't remember the name but they were only available from a Naturopath (or similar). After a couple of months I noticed an increase & added in the grapefruit juice (1 glass every morning) just in case it would help (we had been TTC for 2 yrs), I fell pregnant after a couple of cycles of the combined tablets & juice.

With this pregnancy I had been drinking the GF juice just the one month, which is the cycle I fell pregnant & we only BD twice (but I remember noticing heaps of CM)

I was the same as Nett, went to the Naturopath and noticed alot more CM. Again, have no idea what was in it.

Thanks girls!! I am going to oick up some grapefruit juice tonight as well as some evening primrose tablets.

I would try to green tea too but I aint a fan of it! I like my tea black, with sugar and lots of lemon!

Oh and I also just bought some pre seed.. I am going in this cycle prepared!

Went to the shops and bought myself some grape fruit juice..

Do I drink it throughout my whole cycle or only up to a certain day?

He he ngala your shopping bill has gone up LOL... Are you going to try preseed??

hehe Yeh it has a little bit!

Order preseed today and should be getting it next week sometime. Cant wait to start BD again! Going in prepared to get the egg this time

Poor DP he will be exhausted AGAIN.. LOL... I havnt brought myself to bd after i found out i oed getting my groove back at the moment been a week since we stopped.. Hehe

I think if i dont fall this month i might give it a go too....

Hey Ngala

If you want to go in super duper prepared, pick up some OPKs from LC aswell.
    This was my first cyle using them and just got my BFP last night.

Seeya

Julia

When we were TTC Kynan I was on clomid so to try and increase my CM I drank green tea, grapefruit juice (the pink/red stuff tastes better IMO!), heaps of water, ate lots of carrots, and took vitamin E too.

I drank the grapefruit juice from AF to O.

JulieD - yup! I have got the OPK's as well.. DIdnt really want to buy them but I thought I'd give them a go and see what we get

Angel - Thanks for the info! I bought the pink grapefruit juice last night and I actually think its alright! A bit bitter but still drinkable.

Thanks girls!

Debbie Lee Guest

Just been reading through this, Veronica.... I've added grapefruit juice and evening primrose tablets to my shopping list Will get some pre seed the next cycle if no BFP next time (because I'll need more OPK's anyway).
    I think I really need to drink more water too. Some cycles I have more CM than others.... I haven't been having all that much water lately so it may be the cause? All trial and error, isn't it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast