Thread: weird cramps....pregnant???

Default weird cramps....pregnant???

For the last week or so I have had these really odd cramps right over my uterus or just above my pubic bone. My hubby and I have been TCC #3 for the past couple of weeks and I wouldnt be suprised if I have fallen preggas straight away! I think the first time was exactly 14 days ago and then a couple after that. I am just curious about these cramps as I didnt have them with my first two. I also never get cramps with my AF either. They feel kind of like a stitch so maybe its everything stretching? I know it is too early to test as my period is only due today. Just wondering if anyone else has experience these sort of cramps?? They arent painful. I guess its just a dull ache that comes and go in waves? Bb's arent sore either, but nipples are a bit sensitive which was a tell tale sign with my first two boys.

Oooooh I hope this is it for you! Good luck! I had cramps when AF was due when I was pg and they just faded away to be replaced by morning sickness and fatigue, lol...

Ohh I really hope so. I am going to wait until the 1st Jan to test though!! I have to be patient...I am just hoping old AF doesnt show her face around here.

I also forgot to mention that the pain was radiating around to my back yesterday too?
    Oh well, fingers crossed here! I will let you all know...

Mummabear that sounds so positive! I had similar cramps this time too, and look what happened! Test woman! Dont keep us waiting. Hope you get that bfp!

I had cramps in a similar spot around the same time I got my BFP I think. I never get AF cramps so I have no idea if they felt like AF cramps would, but the fact that I had the cramps is what made me think I could be pregnant. I tested on the day or maybe the day after my AF was due and got a positive result.

Good luck, I hope its a BFP for you.

This might be totally odd - but although I'm on CD16 - we BD'ed on CD14 and CD16 (today) - and I'm experiencing the same type of odd cramps - and feel sooo fatigued its not funny!
    I'm just kidding myself, aren't I?
    Average cycle - 40 days...

I have tested and got a BFN Still no AF though, so will test again in a few days.

do you still have the cramps mamma?

MUMMY4LIFE is offline .: ~ Don't regret anything that ever made you smile ~ :.

Wishing you loads of luck Mumma....

Keep us posted.