Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are the chances

Default What are the chances

Hey all,
    I'm new here and just joined today. I was wondering what you guys thought was the chance that I'm pregnant.

My husband and I have been TTC for 2 months. Prior to that had been on the pill for about 5 years. I stopped it at the end of the cycle and had AF 28 days later so presumably started ovulating straight away. While I haven't been charting ovulation, on dates I know that my fertile days were from about 31/7 - 6/8 - well sometime in that week and we BD lots of times in that period. On 4/8 started feeling really tired and sore breasts. By the 6/8 felt absolutely exhausted, a little nauseaus and breasts really sore. Also noticed heaps of blue veins over my breasts and the upper part of my chest which have become more prominent over the last few days. Have also had worsening nausea with retching in the mornings and been exhausted even first thing in the morning. Today when i woke up felt really sick and vomited quite a few times - enought to stay home from work but it settled by lunchtime. Took a HPT today which was BFN but I know it's probably too early to be positive. I'm just unsure cause it seems very early to be getting these symptoms and am hoping it's not all in my head - although the veins are definitely there.

What do you think?

Hi there, it would probably be to early to test. Im on the 2ww now after O, and within 2-3 days after ovulation i had very similar symptoms, sore and tingly BB's, i have noticed one of my nipples has changed colour, also had cramping and had spotting around 3 days ago. I also have nausia and am exhaused more than normal and have been gettin headaches. I have also tested thinking if i have such strong symptoms already mabie i might get a BFP but it wasnt, i will be very suprised if im not though. Anyway i would say its way to early. Im due to test around the 18th how about u?

I'm due to test around the 18th as well! I hope we both get BFP when we test. I have a strong feeling I am as well. Finger crossed for both of us!

Awesome, how exciting. I hate waiting its driving me nuts lol. Good luck and let us know how you go

M K Mummy & SRV,

OMG I too am due to test on 18th - and I too have been so exhausted since about 4dpo. BBs arent really sore but more tingly, and then there is all the indigestion and heartburn and slight cramping too. I hope its bfp's all around on the 18th!!

ugh! the wait to test is horrid. It is possible you're pregnant, and I'm hoping you are GL!

Aquariangypsii Guest

Hi SRV. Your sypmtoms look very promising and I am keeping my fingers crossed for you and all the other ladies due to test on the 18th. Hope you don't mind if I jump on the band wagon but I'm also due to test on the 18th although have absolutly no symptoms, not even any of the imaginary ones that my brain usually makes up each month.

Best of luck ladies!!!!!!!

Wow lots of us due to test on the 18th, best of luck ladies
    Hopefully everyone gets a big BFP

Smile

I have been having the heartburn and indigestion too, BB's aren't really sore either, more heavy and my nipples have changed colour too . As well as cramps on one side, extreme tiredness (fell asleep at 9:30 last night and woke up at 8:30 this morning, lucky i was on late shift for work!!) and feeling sick at different times throughout the day. I am due to test tomorrow though (thank god it's not the 18th!), and I am DYING to do it. My DH won't let me until tomorrow!! He's even hidden the test...

To all in the TWW and here's hoping to everyone!

Kellie

Kellieem, you must be dying to test! Your symptoms sound very positive, for you! Naughty DH, I know mine would do that, I have tests hidden. Aren't I terrible LOL?! I'll be looking out for your post tomorrow, here's hoping for a GL, love Sarah

Aquariangypsii Guest

Best of luck Kellieem, hope you get a strong BFP tomorrow! Your sypmtoms sound great. I would be going out of my mind waiting to test and am guilty of testing way too early, my dr asked if I open up my xmas presants early as well. I was not gifted with patience. Keep us posted on the outcome of your test.

Good luck Kellie fingers crossed for a BFP Let us know how you go!
    Hows everyone else goin on there wait lol, i bought another 2 tests today but im gonna try my hardest to hold out a bit longer lmao.

perthmum Guest

Wow!!! So many hopeful sounding symptoms, its so exciting. I look forward to hearing lots of BFPs. I wish all of you the very best.

Hey guys - it's the 18th and I know lots of people were testing. Guess I'm the first to post - got So excited. Hope everyone else testing today gets the same.

Congratulations srv!!!!

C'mon girls, we want more

Awesome congratulations thats great news, i tested yesterday and got a BFN so im leaving it for a couple of days was going to test today but thought i would wait a bit longer.

Thanks. I'm sure you'll get your BFP in a few days. I'm going to test again anyway cause I'm paranoid!

Whooo Hoooo - Congratulations SRV! Wishing you a happy and healthy pg!

Well I got af early so didnt have to wait to 18th (grrrr..) Wishing everyone who is testing loads of luck

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast