Thread: What do u all think?

Question What do u all think?

Hi guys,
    Just a few questions here that hopefully u will all be able to help me out with..

I had a miscarriage at on the 30th March and i am just wondering if it is possible that i have already ovulated? I only bled for a week and then I've had EWCM around the 8th-10th April and a little pain in sides of abdomen around the end of that week. Now my CM has been 'watery' (sorry if TMI). HOWEVER!!, Last night, i had pains on my left hand side of lower abdomen and lasted around an hour then i noticed my CM today was creamier but not all day, kinda changes back and forth from creamier to watery.. Maybe this is ovulation??
    So i guess what i am asking is do u think it's possible i have already ovulated earlier on in my cycle (i would have been only Cd 9-11) and what could the pain have been last night? DP and i have been BD'ing but we are not really TTC so i havn't started charting yet, just going with the flow IYKWIM!
    Thanks in advance ladies!

Last edited by mumisabella; April 17th, 2008 at 03:00 PM.

It is very likely that you have O'd already. Did you have a BT to make sure your HCG levels had dropped back down to zero? If so it can basically happen any time after that. My cycles after my 2nd m/c (1st one last year) were a little shorter and I found I was Oing a little earlier than I would've expected. I've read that some women can O as early as a week after a loss, but the great majority are from two weeks onwards.

Thankyou for answering me, i was starting to think i was all alone on this one!! Well to update that, i did a HPT today assuming i would be like 9 DPO going on what i thought was ovulation earlier on in my cycle, it showed a BFN but then i also realised that i had a fair bit of EWCM inside (sorry if TMI) and also a bit on toilet paper so that has me thinking again, which would prob be a little bit more normal as i am now 2 weeks after my MC and i guess that maybe the pains i have been experiencing may have been O pains?? What do u think? And since i am not charting, so u think the EWCM is a good indicator that i am or about to ovulate?
    I really appreciate ur help and thanks again!.
    Oh and to add, i think my cervix has also softened a bit too, is that an OV symptom also? I can't remember at the moment..