Thread: What do you think?

Smile What do you think?

Have a look at my chart ladies, and tell me what you think - should I be getting excited yet? I've been charting since a couple of months before I concieved Marieke, (March 05) but since I have such a long cycle, (30-50 days) and since I did become pregnant with Marieke on my second cycle last time, I've only had a couple of "normal" cycles to compare with. I have had three cycles (I think) with 12 day LP's and one with a 9 day LP. So I think that maybe I should POAS tomorrow. But the thing is, if I am pg, I'm certainly not having ANY symptoms - no cramps, no breast tenderness, nothing. I did have that with my other two pregnancies. Of course, I will know one way or the other in a couple of days, but it's always nice to have some other opinions, and support, etc. Thanks!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/8c5a1

Last edited by Cricket; December 5th, 2006 at 05:38 AM. Reason: forgot to add chart!

I think it looks promising! good luck

I agree, it looks prettty good I think.

If I were you, I'd be testing tomorrow

But that's because I'm impatient! LOL.

Good luck!

*Kristee* Guest

I agree your chart looks very promising,
    I am the same as Willow i would be POAS tomorrow but then i am a POAS adddict....
    I hope it all goes well for you.

ohhhhhhhhhh I'd be testing if I were you! I am a POAS addict attending PAOS annoymous, I have been testing for days and I am still geting bfn's!! GOod luck and I hope it works out! Your chart looks extremely promising, I'm jealous :P

Well, it all looked wonderful until this morning. :frown: I'm not sure how well I trust that temp though, since NO ONE SLEPT in our house last night. DH was up tossing and turning until about 2:00 for no apparent reason (he was exhausted, poor man, just couldn't seem to fall asleep.) and then the girls decided it must be their turn to be awake, and got up in succession until the alarm went off at 6:15. AAAAAHHHHHHH. (Am I sure I want another baby?!?!?!) Still no cramping or anything, but given that low temp, I think this is probably not our month. If nothing happens by tomorrow, I might run out and pick up a test. I'd do it today if I had one in the house, but I don't and they're kind of expensive. :frown: (Still haven't ordered some from Lullaby Conceptions - got to get around to that soon!)
    Anyways, thanks for the replies and encouragement ladies - I'll let you know how it goes!

I broke down and got a pregnancy test this afternoon, and it was negative, which was not really a surprise to me. A bit of a let down, but a little bit of relief too - we would love a big family, but right now is really busy! We hope to be moving in a couple of months, and I'd rather not be sick! Still no sign of AF, though, and if she's not here in another day or two, I'll try again. (I got two tests at once. )

Ahhh, shoot, AF found me this morning. :frown: Not a big surprise, I guess, although I really did think that chart was looking pretty good! Guess I'll know not to get too wound up about my chart next time, and just wait for the BFP. Thanks for the replies and encouragement ladies! It's always nice to have the support!