Thread: What exactly does MornSickness feel like?

Eurogirl Guest

Default What exactly does MornSickness feel like?

Hello, Please excuse me for my stupid question but what does MS feel like? I am DPO14 and first of all this morning I have a really sore back. It can't be from anything as I have been taking things very easy. Also after breaky, I feel sick. I am not throwing up but I feel like my stomach is empty and sometimes kind of gag and run to the toilet but then it goes away and I am fine again. This feeling comes and goes but I suppose I descirbe it as being really hungry inside and then turn sickish. I could be imagining this but then again it's hard for me to think of throwing up- is this MS or am I just weird. Would love to hear your thoughts?

For me early m/s feels like the kind of motion sickness I get from reading in the car!

HTH.

CatherineL Guest

Um... very close to wanting to die!

Yeah - my morning sickness was like Sammi's. The way I described it to people was like feeling car-sick all day. I never vomited, and actually had no problem with foods.. but just had this constant queasiness.. especially if I got hungry.

Nothing's hit me yet this time round.. but I won't hold my breath on that one!

Yep, mine morning sickness was like what motion sickness feels like too. I also spewed alot when I had morning sickness. It was always worse for me when I was hungry.

My m/s came in waves. Just feeling off constantly but then it would get really bad and I would have to spew. Mornings were the worst, but also when I got home at the end of the day after working, it would be just as bad.

I felt worse if I was hungry, but it was so hard to keep food down that sometimes it was easier just to eat and wait to spew and then eat again. Gross I know.

Don't worry, for most women, it eases off in the 2nd trimester.

Luv Spring

Mine always came in waves as well.
    It kind of felt like a cross between a hangover (because I felt so tired as well as sick), and having eaten something funny.
    I also had a very, very sensitive gag reflex with both of my pregnancies from about six weeks. Just getting up off my chair would cause me to gag, it wasn't just smelling food or whatever. Worse when hungry for me too, I pretty much snacked all day long to keep it under control.
    Geez just thinking about this is making me feel queasy LOL.

m/s to me felt like a cross between being in the car on a really windy road and a bad hangover without hte headache. You feel rotten and tired all at the same time - i hopw that you are pg and that m/s doesn't last long for you