Thread: What more can i do to increase sperm count???

Bambi Guest

Default What more can i do to increase sperm count???

I was just wondering, What more can i do to build my hubby's sperm up???
    We bought Zinc tablets for him, but done nothing last month.
    So we were wondering what more can we do?
    We want to do all we can to Fall Pregnant.

Please if anyone can help, that would be wonderful.

Hi there,

Zinc tablets are great but i also put my DH on a daily multi vitamin.

Also ensuring his diet is well balanced is really important. heaps of fruot and vegies and lots of water.

Try and stear him away from alcohol and fatty foods.

See if this helps.

Danni

p.s give it a few months for the zinc to kick in

Get him to wear boxers, and no tight trousers Otherwise the sperm get too hot!

Stay away from hot baths and saunas. And stop smoking and drinking.
    I also read in my book that a cup of green tea daily is good for mens fertility.

There are also some antioxidants that are really helpful - they are available at health food places. You can usually get a multi antioxidant tablet. They aren't cheap but can help. There are certain ones to look for that are specific to sperm quality/quantity.

Kirsty77 Guest

I'd try zinc in a liquid form.

Try not to BD every night, they say that every second or third night helps to increase sperm count.

Good luck!

hi

i was also told about macca powder, its supposted to help both men and women, get back on track, with hormones etc, it took me nearly 2 years to conceive, so i started taking this, you can get it either in tablet or powder form, just put it in your search engine, and you can read all about it.
    my hubby loves his beer, so i made him drink naturally brewed beer, like coopers, that is better for them, and his little swimmers, thants if he cant give it up all together!

livvy Guest

You could also get him to start taking Macca - it is a potent natural supplement that helps both male and female fertility. We have both started taking it this month. I have also got my hubby on zinc and a good mens multi.

we are on maca powder this cycle too heard good things about it. Anything is wortha shot. good luck. :luck:

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

You could see a traditional chinese medicine therapist who has a special interest in fertility, they help men as well as women.
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

We recently saw our doctor about this and he suggested a new multivitamin on the market called Menevit. It is designed especially for improving sperm quality. Cost me $65 for three months supply. Good luck.