Thread: What are your O pains like?

Default What are your O pains like?

I know that everyone is different but I was really curious to know if anyone's O pain is like a stitch on one side low in in their abdomen. I haven't exercised or strained myself in any way today but I have a stitch roundabout where my right ovary would be. I just wonder because this is the first time I have ever counted a cycle and it just seems strange that it is happening around about when 'normal' women ovulate. Surely my mind can't be making this up as well! I am too scared to do an OPK because I don't want it to come back negative and anyway if I was ovulating right now I have missed the surge that an OPK detects surely. Other symptoms are that I felt bloated this morning and I had an allnighter headache last night which is what I usually get before AF.

So, does anyone else feel a 'stitch' sensation when Oing?

yeah mine was kinda of like a stitch cramping feeling i didnt know what it was until ff told me monday was the day i oed and i had pain all day Sunday and some of Monday..HTH

Apparently in about 7 months I will be a qualified midwife - yikes!

I have been getting O pains since giving birth a second time. In fact I had tham last night and it was so bad that I actually was curled up in bed and having to breathe through it - like a really really bad stitch or even a contraction!

Quote Originally Posted by Relle View Post
    I have been getting O pains since giving birth a second time. In fact I had tham last night and it was so bad that I actually was curled up in bed and having to breathe through it - like a really really bad stitch or even a contraction!

Wow! Bad Pains! I have been having a dull ache in my lower back as well as this stitch. The stitch has gone but I am aware of the place it was IYKWIM. I haven't had an CM though so I wonder if that happens every time?

Quote Originally Posted by janeo View Post
    yeah mine was kinda of like a stitch cramping feeling i didnt know what it was until ff told me monday was the day i oed and i had pain all day Sunday and some of Monday..HTH
    Thanks sounds like I must have Oed. I hope so!

Apparently in about 7 months I will be a qualified midwife - yikes!

I am almost 100% sure that I have am just about to ovulate as I have also had EWCM, and I only get that for one day just prior to ovulation!

Fishukie, I hope you have Ovulated!!!!

Hi Fishukie

I have had the same feeling all day today. Worst this morning. I hope it is ovulation pains as i also have PCOS and although i seem to have ovulated fine since coming off the pill in June, this month my chart does not look so promising. Hope it is ovulation for the both of us. Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Relle View Post
    I am almost 100% sure that I have am just about to ovulate as I have also had EWCM, and I only get that for one day just prior to ovulation!

Fishukie, I hope you have Ovulated!!!!

So do I! However we are not going to do anything this month which is frustrating and ironic! We are waiting a couple of months to see if I get regular on this naturopathy and we are spacing out ttc to make the year's wait for IVF not so long. Then when we try in a couple of months then there is only 9 months until we have the option of IVF not 12! I also figured that a few months of not stressing about whether I am pregnant or not would be nice. At least these couple of months I can say for sure I am not pregnant.