Thread: What are your pregnancy symptoms?

Default What are your pregnancy symptoms?

Didn't really know where to post this but had to ask.
    WE are trying to conceive and I am still breastfeeding my daughter at least 3 times a day. WE (i mean me) are trying to wean her off to increase my chances of becoming pregnant but it is a battle as we both love breastfeeding.
    I have already miscarried about 2 months ago and my period returned 33 days later. My period is due next week but this week I have been feeling really tired (which doesn't really mean anything with a crawling baby I know) and this morning my breasts felt ENORMOUS:eek: This is how I felt when I fell with Marnie. I am also not interested in coffee which I love (another sign for me) So my questions are:
    1. Can you improve your chances of falling pregnant whilst breastfeeding?
    AND
    2 WHat are your pregnancy symptoms?
    I hope this makes sense - I don't even know the abbreviations for periods etc. Sorry - I'd love to hear any comments - at all. Especially from breastfeeding mums who have fallen!

Hi Renee,

Shortform for period is AF :-) It can all be a bit confusing cant it. They do list it at the top somewhere under bellybellly need to know -or something like that,lol.

I too am b/fing and ttc and have never had any problems conceiving. Some women do some dont. Apparently, so I've read its mostly to do with Oestrogen. It can actually lower the amount of Oestrogen in your body thereby throwing off Ovulation etc.
    But as I said not every woman has this problem. You might not either.
    We are kind of in the same boat since I've had a m/c 5weeks or so ago and I think that there is a good chance Im preg again too.
    Best of Luck:-)

Congratulations! I hope it works out for you.

Also - thanks for responding to my thread - I was feeling very neglected!

My Pleasure - just hope that I was of some help to you:-)

Best of Luck!

I havent noticed anything other than queasiness, my DD is still feeding when she chooses which was none at all today (maybe being preg makes my milk funky?) But I dont have tender breasts at all, just a queasiness that starts late in the day 7 goes althrough the bight & I cant sleep properly!!!

GOOD LUCK!

Tracey - Has Indah ever not wanted to feed before this or do you think it is because you are pregnant?

I think its' a combination of starting to wean anyways as she had gone to 1 feed 5 or 6 nights a week B4 bed & then not having a feed B4 bed the other 1 or 2 nights... Then she got quite sick & was feeding 5 times a ady & now that she has been well again for 2wks is slowly dropping the feeds altogether, so i am guessing if she hadnt been ill she'd have stopped by now anyways... But if she wants it they are there!!!