Thread: whats going on with me!!!!

Unhappy whats going on with me!!!!

hi all i think my body is broken
    Since coming off the pill these are my cycles:-
    * 4th Sept -- 4 and a bit days of AF
    *O was around 25th, 3 weeks
    *8th Oct -- 4 and a bit days = CD 34,
    *O on 29th Oct, 3 weeks again...
    So expected AF should of been 11th Nov.. and O on the 1stish?
    Well, AF has decided to show up tonight... 5th Nov.. any ideas when you think I might O? After 3 weeks and then have 2 week LP again, or do you think 2 and a half weeks? Before I went on the pill i was having between 30 and 34 day cycles... being off the pill for almost 3 months now things should be steady, and I was regular for 2 months...
    Any adivce would be appreciated!! TIA

~Kailz

Hi Mikaela

I have been off the pill for 4 or 5 months I think.. The first two cycles off the pill I was having 28 day cycles, then I had 26 day cycle and my last cycle was only 25 days. I think that for the first 2 cycles my body was still acting as I was on the pill, so maybe it will take a bit longer for your body to get used to not being on the pill.

I have just had to make a calender to see what your cycles were doing! LOL So it looks like you had a luetal phase of 11 days and now you have a luetal phase of 7 days is this correct or am I understanding it wrong? Are you sure that it is AF - is it full red flow? I would guess that your next O could be around the 3wk mark again since the last ones were..
    Last edited by Ngala; November 5th, 2006 at 09:42 PM.

It does take a long time for our bodies to readjust after the PIll, having a look at your chart that sept chart looks anovulatory to me but I'm not an expert, are you sure you are O'ing?

I do think that my first 2 cycles off the pill I did not ovulate.. I was not charting or anything like that but I know that on my 3rd cycle off the pill I had ovulation pains, as well as 4th cycle and this cycle. It very well could be possible that you are not ovulating yet unless you got a positive opk, when yes you are ovulating already...

my first chart i did O but i wasnt filling out the chart right. Yes my LP was 11 days and then 7 <--- this one stunned me like crazy!! Hopefully my O will come in 3 weeks because my DP is away until then . i didnt even think it was possible to have a 7 day LP!!!! I am going to chart this one properly, and i have a stash of OPK and a maybe baby, I know I definately O'd last time because I had alot of EWCM, and the pain in my ovaries! Thanks for your help!

Yeh a 7 day LP would stun me too!! I guess you could say that your next O is in 3 weeks time as the last 2 have been and I would start OPKing around CD 15 just incase you get it earlier this time.

Good Luck!!

All cycles are different for me too.. I had a 42, 37, 42 and 32 and the cycle i fell pg my first temping i would have had a 31 day cycle so maybe your body is just adjusting to all the hormonal changes.. Are you temping... Fertility friend site is great for temping info... Good luck

when do you guys think i will ovulate?? 2 weeks or 3?? aww im lost

I am not too sure Mikaela! I think you are just going to need to wait and see and just keep on taking your temp and recording your CM

Do you normally get fertile CM? I think fertile CM will be a good indicator for you for when you are about to ovulate.