Thread: What's going on with my cycle?

Simplicity Guest

Default What's going on with my cycle?

Hi all,

DH and I aren't officially TTC yet, but haven't been too careful either. I have had weird cramps for the last 2 weeks. I was due for AF to arrive on Sunday and had some light spotting since Friday (12DPO) to today. I have had a small amount of red blood but not much at all. I did a HPT on Sunday and it was -ve.

I used to have a bit of spotting then fairly heavy AF for about 4 days and only ever had cramps on the day AF arrived. I have recently started on Provera after O to try to stop the spotting so maybe that is just messing with my cycles and resulting in very light AF but I still wonder if there is any chance of being PG...

Anyone got any advice??

Thanks

Hi Simplicity,

I'm no expert on this stuff, but it sounds like it could possibly be an implantation bleed and maybe the levels weren't high enough to register on the HPT. I don't know anything about Provera so wouldn't know if that could be contributing to the spotting. I guess if nothing happens for a few days then it'd be worth taking another test to see what you get then.

I hope you get the result you're after!