Thread: Whats up?

Default Whats up?

Help does any of this add up or am I going mad?
    I had a mc on 31 August..small bleed for 3 days on 7th Sept which was about all the bleeding I had for mc. I was due af on 5th October nothing happend. I ovulated on 18th Oct according to the 20 odd sticks I peed on. My boobs have been sore for the past month I have heartburn, bloated feeling pain almost bladder full like discomfort in pelvic area and nasuea at all times of the day sometimes when I roll over at night and I sort of wake up I feel sick .Smells are driving me mad and I love my food so the thought of my stomach turning over at when I smell stuff is werid.
    I am due af tommorow and so far no + on either opk's or hpt.
    Does it sound like I am pregnant or is it just that my body realy hasnt had a good proper af since the mc?
    Pregnant would be great but am kind of wishing for a good af to clean me out so to speak.
    Thanks for reading

pholmes Guest

Hi,
    Did you have a D and C after your m/c? I had 3 m/cs, but had to have D and Cs after all of them and even then I ahd different experiences re getting af. It could just be your body triyng to get back to normal. Even though you m/c there are still hormones re adjusting etc. Maybe see your doc just to check it out, you could get blood tests done to check for pregnancy as well.

I didnt have a d an c no. They did an ultrasound which showed there was nothing left in there. I guess I am just so over having had pms for 8 weeks and os mis my hubby poor thing.

It took my body 4 months to recover from my mis. My body did all sorts of weird stuff like spotting for 21 days. Like you I did not have a D and C.

Hope you can get everything sorted out.