Thread: when can i take a pregnancy test?

Default when can i take a pregnancy test?

can anyone let me know when i can start testing? I ovulated on 9th April so baby danced night before and that day and also next day to make sure? Its killing me...........please help ](*,)

Hi there,
    You are only 4DPO so too early yet, some pregnancy kits you can test 5 days before your period is expected but everyone is different and you may get a BFN but its just that you haven't enough of the pregnancy hormone yet.
    Sorry to say but you are in the dreaded tww (two week wait), its best to hold off unitl the day you expect your period at least.
    Good luck!
    J

Defaintly wait until your more DPO.
    I was very frustrated last cycle because i was late for AF in a my "normal" cycle but not late in terms of DPO. It can be so disheartening when you do get a BFN. Try your hardest to resist the temptation to test yet.

Hun like the others said as much of a pain in the butt that it is, I'd actually wait till AF is due! Test on that day if you still haven't got it, then hold out for another 2 days b4 testing again, that way it's kinda done, IYKWIM- your either preggers or not, IMO again only. O Good luck mate

Im just going to tell you what everyone else has said, wait until you are more DPO or if you can wait until the day AF is due.

If you test beforehand you will most probably get a negative and you wont know if its because you tested too early or your not pregnant.

I know its hard but try to wait!

Sounds like you have BD'd at the right time though!
    Good luck!

thank you im just waiting............ ](*,)

TommyGirl: You are 8 dpo today arnt you? Well im 9dpo today. we can wait out together if you like

thank you so much I just read something in TTC and i burst into tears someone said they dont think it will be my month. i have been thinking so postitive up until then. If im not then so be it. But you have to think postitive. Im having really bad heartburn pains at night, and boobs are on fire. When are you testing? :smt022

Aww tommygirl. Dont take it to heart when they say that it might not be your month. I was totally the same last month. On FF someone commented to my response that i was late when i was in regards to my "normal" cycle length. Your not late, i already told you that. I was soooooo upset.

Defaintly think positive. The signs, well last month i would be 100% preggies, i had sore boobs, nipples. On one of those checklists i would have ticked yes to everything! I even bought a fertility ritual the other day.

This month, everytime there is a sign its like, your just tricking me. Im ignoring you. 10dpo and I havnt felt the urge to test. I dont know why. Its weird but im kinda thinking, what if i am, how am i going to react. My "normal" cycle is 30/31 days so i think -Sat/Sun is when AF is due but will be 14dpo saturday. I think.

Quote Originally Posted by tommygirl
    thank you so much I just read something in TTC and i burst into tears someone said they dont think it will be my month. i have been thinking so postitive up until then. If im not then so be it. But you have to think postitive. Im having really bad heartburn pains at night, and boobs are on fire. When are you testing? :smt022
    No, no sweety you got it all wrong. Please don't cry tommygirl. Read my reply in the other thread. I was feeling negative about us and in DH and I not you and I.
    So sorry that you got the wrong impression of what I was saying.

all good D girl i misunderstood you. good luck to you. bloody hormones

Phew !

Good luck and back to those positive thoughts okay! \/ dust: :bdust:

I didnt even read that it was in the TTC section!! At least its all fine now.
    Damn our hormones