Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When did you know?

Default When did you know?

Did you ever have that feeling early on that you just knew that you conceived?

Like little niggles in your tummy? or just a ssense?

I did at 4DPO with DS. I had an extreme overwhelming urge to throw up after a drive back home from the shops. Very odd...

Celsie. xoxox

I did. I 'just knew, just a sense I had. It was on 30th June 06 (i think it was about 6 DPO) and I was all of a sudden really really vague and then I just thought "i am pregnant". We had our 30th June party at work (financial sector, so its a big deal!) that night and I remember leaving early because I was just so tired by 8pm. So I tested a few days later, and sure enough, I got a positive.

I kinda new beforehand. I pretty much never get EWCM so when I do see it I think I will conceive. With this pregnancy I saw it and O'd the next day and had a temp dip at 6 & 7DPO and from then onwards I was pretty certain that I was. It also helped that around that time I woke up with a stuffy nose & bleeding gums which I still have.

With both, yep just a sense

Alexzander was conceived early morning & by the end of the day I just had a sense that it had finaly worked. There was nothing to tell me that, I just felt it.

With this little princess, she was IVF, so technically after the embryo transfer I was pregnant. Having said that I was so positive it was going to work, so either that was a sense that it had worked or the positivity helped

My DH knew straight away. Just after DTD he decided that was the one and seeing as though we fell that month, I cant argue with his intuition.

Yep, definately, just a strange sense.

I knew about 4-5 days before I was due. I had really sore boobs and I just knew.

Really... I am the odd one out then. I had NO idea... and even when I did the HPT I was still not convinced. Wasnt until I saw the bub on a scan that I started to believe...

I am with you Ruf absolutely no idea - Af was due and past and I hadn't even done a test - only did one afew days later cause I started to wonder - and then it was at 7.30pm. I didn't even tell DH when it was +ve as I didn't believe it. Did another test the next day and told DH then!!

I knew with Toby pretty much straight away.
    We were actively ttc, and I was charting and I knew we'd DTD on the day I ovulated. About 7 days later my temps were still high and I saw some light spotting (I never have mid-cycle bleeding) and when I saw that I knew I was pregnant. Took about three days after the spotting to get a positive hpt to confirm it.
    Oh yeah and I also started to have the weirdo early pregnancy dreams around the time I saw the spotting, which also tipped me off. I only ever dream like that when I'm pregnant.

I guess I did 'sense' it because towards the end of our holiday I was always rubbing my belly and talking to my belly when I had a shower or bath, saying things like "good work bubby getting through my blocked tubes!" The only "symptom" that I could have suspected was that I wasn't spotting before AF was due where I normally do spot every month. Maybe it was more wishful thinking, but then again maybe I just "knew". However I didn't actually believe it until I had my first couple of scans.

I feel like I just know it, but wonder if I just want it so bad that it's my mind playing up. I never get sore BB's before AF and they're sore now! 2 days till testing. Or maybe 1.

Butterfly_Princess Guest

I remember feeling a 'presence' in the area. And i felt so sure that i was. But Dp and i had a huge fight because i was being over emotional, and PMS like, so we started doubting it and putting it down to wishful thinking.
    Then the friday my AF was due, it didnt come, and it usually is on time...and the saturday morning we tested, even though we said to eachother that we would wait 3 or so days til we tested. It was a really faint line, and i thought i was imagining it, but DP saw it too.
    The next day i took another one, still a faint line, but i could see it. And on the monday i did another one, and took a pic of it. I was convinced i was. DP was very wary.
    It wasnt til the doc confirmed it though that we both knew. Even then it seemed so strange.

I was pregnant in November for a very short time and I just knew it. I knew i was pregnant from about 7-8dpo. I just knew it. but didn't last long unfortunately.... (symptoms came and went very fast)

I had no idea with either. DS wasnt planned but this baby was. Didnt know until i got a BFP.. even then i had to look a few times to believe it. Ive been kinda lucky and really only symptom ive had (same as DS) is tiredness.

my mum knew. when i rang her to tell her she said 'are you pregnant' and i said yes how did you know? she said she was at work that morning and she was talking to dad then all of a sudden she said you know what holly is pregnant. and i was. she didnt even know that i was off the pill or trying or thinking about it or anything......

I kind of had a feeling too with DS...we weren't really "trying" so it was all quite surprising...hehe... I didn't really have any symptoms other than being really tired (and crabby!!!)...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast