Thread: Where's O gone??!

Default Where's O gone??!

OK.. who took my ovaries? LOL. I just don't seem to be O'ing this month at all! What's going on?? No CM, temps are haywire...

Now I've got thoughts of PCOS rearing it's ugly head again, and me not having a cycle for months and months, and then having a big gap between the kids My cycle has been like clockwork since DS was 3 months old (well.. clockwork for me!), even tho I'm breastfeeding. Now that we're TTCing again.. it's stuffing up all over again. I wish we'd started earlier.. I just KNOW there were eggs to catch in previous cycles

hi liz, im not sure whats happening - must be very frustrating for you though! perhaps you could see if the doctor would do a bt to see if you have ovulated yet? maybe you are just ovulating really late this month. i know when i finished breastfeeding my cycles were strange (ie just had one cycle then when i ovulated at cd 30). i have quite a few friends who ovulated really late when they finished breastfeeding (i know you are still breastfeeding but maybe your hormones are a bit all over the shop because of the breastfeeding). anyway, best of luck with TTC#2.

Thanks Beccas, well, after quietly stressing for about a week or so, I think I'm finally O'ing. yay! Of course I get the CM etc just when I was giving up taking temps LOL. So hopefully if I temp from now FF will still give me an O date.

glad to hear O is on the way! best of luck TTC number 2!

very exciting times.

beccas

Yay - got my O date & coverline today. But there's only one BD in there a couple of days before.. so I won't be holding my breath this month LOL. Altho... I guess that increases our chances of a girl doesn't it!