Thread: White creamy Cervical Mucus

12bliss Guest

Default White creamy Cervical Mucus

Sorry the title doesnt sound very appetising.

Ah i think i am about 5-6DPO and i have alot of white creamy cervical mucus at the moment. I checked my cervix position and its quite high and semi soft right now.

When i was checking it and withdrew my fingers there was ALOT of this white stuff on them... Sorry for the TMI but i dont know what this means, maybe nothing.

Some more info, i took a dose of clomid this month cause i have PCOS.. maybe somthing to do with this? But strange the amount that came out. Could this be a pregnancy sign or am i just getting excited for nothing?

Thanks Guys

It could be a PG sign. An increase in CM is quite a common early PG sign and one that I had with my last 2 PGs.

Good luck!

could be, could not be. You will find out soon

Fingers crossed for u

I have it still and was definately a symptom for me, hopefully it is for you too!

I was just wondering if anyone else has notice white creamy CM in their TWW and gone on to get a BFP! For the last few days I've noticed lots of this when i go to the loo, in my undies and lots when I check my cervix.

Thanks Emma,

I really think i am grasping at straws here. Its just i've noticed a fair bit of it in the last few days. Last cycle i felt more of a watery feeling, so i'm hoping that because its different this cycle it might be a good sign!

I definitely have more creamy CM and COPIOUS amounts of it in the 2WW. Increased creamy CM (leucorrhea) is common in pregnancy and is perfectly normal unless it starts to smell awful, get itchy and/or change colour.

I also had a lot of "snotty" green CM (looks like what you wipe off the face of a toddler with a cold). I think that was probably one of the first things that got me excited!!

Lisa

my cm has definitely been abundant this cycle, although not really creamy, more on the sticky side but still heaps of it