Thread: who wants to be my buddy?

mantrapped Guest

Default who wants to be my buddy?

Well since I think the title Am I welcome here is nor redundant, (thanks for the welcome) and the blog is just too hard to follow, I am going to give this spot a go. Sorry for all the moving around, but I keep getting moved, then they close that thread and I have to start again.........

Hopefully those who are interested will find me here and I hope I can make some new friends to share journeys and stories with. I am looking forward to us all being parents together.

MWAH

SugarDust Guest

Hi sweetness,

How are you?

I'm Melanie and i'm 24yrs old! I have Been with My DF Simon for 6yrs april just gone and we have 2 boys and a bundle on the way!

Hope to hear from you soon!

MWAH

trying4aBoy Guest

Hey Mark
    you can run but you cant hide!!! I decided to come here and join your quest to parenthood. I know you will make a supurb father and PS you are even funnier in print, if that is even possible.

Love ya

Somehow I think there will be a queue hunting you down. Everyone seems to be very interested in your story and we are all waiting with bated breath for a positive outcome.

Butterfly_Princess Guest

Hey
    Welcome!! Im sure you will get addicted in no time we all seem to be lol.

There is also a TTC thread you could join, to share your TTC journey with other TTCers, i found it very helpful when i was TTC. Check out TTC 1-6 Months.

And it seems like this thread is still open for you, just not where you posted it. PPL will find it (i did!) You will get the hang of it soon, it takes a bit of time really.

mark- you can also snoop around and join many other threads and find many many woman who would only be to happy to be your buddy. Dont limit yourself to only a few places...spread your wings girlfriend

oh and Mark, join live chat at night if you want...

most night there is usually someone there to talk too

Can I just say how much I loved reading your story! I'm sorry that other site didn't treat you with the dignity and respect you deserve. What disgusting behaviour... in 2008, who would ever think that people would still be so narrow minded? You and Rick sound like a lovely couple. I will be following your journey closely and I wish you all the very best in your TTC journey. May you be holding your precious child in your arms soon!

mantrapped Guest

awww thanks....
    If I can get my laptop working tonight i will pop into the live chat...
    I "sat" on it over the weekend by mistake and it kinda isnt working properly now. I dropped it off at the computer dudes place this morning so hopefully O will go there and it will be all fixed. I am lost without it....

I only come to work to use the internet!!!!

Well hello! As i have said before i am bursting at the seams to watch your story unfold into a wonderfull happy ending!

looking forward to getting to know you and share your journey!

Good luck!!!
    xxxx

Hey I think I might get dizzy with all this moving about!!!!

I have 3 winkies and have been married for 11years ( we married at 18 everyone thought it wouldnt last Ha proved them wrong!!!! )

we will be TTC number 4 next year some time normal takes us about 18mth to 2 yrs but hoping my body might remember what to do this time so wont take as long....

Best of luck with your TTC journey hope you get a very soon...

Welcome Mark and Rick,
    I'm Jess crazy mum of 6 wonderful kiddos and a wonderful hubby who loves me for who I am.

I'm looking forward to hearing your story and hopefully hearing about a BFP soon in the future.

Hi Mark,

As MummyMeg suggested, the TTC 1-6 month thread is a great place to start your journey. After 2 mths of ttc I don't know what I'd do without the support of the ladies in there. We'd love to have you join us and judging by your popularity here I'm sure you'll also have a whole harem of BB members wanting to follow your journey

im gunna be blonde for just a moment and ask where can i read you're story so i know lol

OMG Mark, I just heard your news through T4AB on the other site! That is fantastic news.... fingers crossed for the BT

mantrapped Guest

Hi beautiful - I have a blog that tells most of the story and I am in the conception general chat area - TTC 1-6months