Thread: Will we catch it??

Red face Will we catch it??

IM OVULATING!!!! and DH is away

I haven't been charting or anything like that, just going with the flow and keeping track of af. So imagine my shock when out of pure curiosity i used my maybe baby and i got ferning its nearly complete ferning too!

My last 3 cycles have been 46,32 and 36 (before getting pg with DS my cycles were always 28-30days) I had a m/c in Dec, and i only finished af 8 days ago. *ETA is it possible to ovulate so soon after af? I never used to ovulate until at least 2 weeks after.

DH comes back tomorrow night, arriving about 10pm, SO....Do you think we will catch that egg?

I cant believe how excited iam lol.
    Sorry if i sound a bit crazy
    Last edited by tears_of_joy; January 28th, 2008 at 08:09 AM.

i do believe you may be able to catch it ... they say sperm hangs out for 5 days or so ... but its prolly best if you dtd a day or so before you ov ... but never the less , sperm is stong and fast (girl a stronger) so it may be poss .. i would keep charting and go by what MB is telling you ...

either way enjoy dtd !!

Thanks Lea.

After checkin CM although there is more than usual, its not quite EWCM yet (TMI)
    So maybe it hasn't happened yet. or maybe i have missed O! Will have to wait and see.

Thanks for your reply.

CD 8 for O is quite early considering your last cycles were quite long and you are usually around the 28-30 day mark. I used maybe baby for about 6 months last year (used it everyday) and I always get ferns from around cd10 onwards and I never O before day 16 (I know this because I temp). Don't stress - unless you've used maybe baby regularly and charted a few full cycles I would say that you are still yet to O, pounce on DH tomorrow night when he returns.