Thread: would boobs feel the same?

Question would boobs feel the same?

wanting to know from those who got pregnant either while still feeding or more importantly just after finsihing up feeding, did you boobs feel as sore as they did when pregnat with your first? in this i mean because ive just finished feeding would i have as sore as boobs as my first pregnancy when the milk bubs hadnt matured at all?

does this make sense?? hope so!!!

im currently 15dpo, af was due yesterday, had a few spots then nothing since, slightly tender boob on one side only, was thinking boobs may not get as tender cos they been used before IYKWIM!!

Go POAS missy!!

Not quite what you're after as I was still bf when I got pregnant but this time my boobies were nothing like what they were when I was in the early stages of being pregnant with DD..soooo different. Bit different to your situation but I know.

Good luck:goodluck2::goodluck2::goodluck2:

lee were they sorer than last time? or was last time sorer?

DH wont let me test til tomorrow! it;s killing me!

I didn't notice any difference in my boobs when prg with #2 and I was still feeding DD.

Good luck!!

I didn't notice sore bbs as much with pg#2. I was still bfing. In fact first time around I "Knew" I was pg before it was time to POAS, but second time around I really had no idea (DH knew though, I was showing at 3 weeks LOL!). Best of luck AJP....

My bb's didn't really get sore early on at all and I had just finished bf when I fell pg. They are getting a bit tender now though . I don't know how you're holding out, I'd have POAS ages ago!! Good luck.

thanks guys !! i poas stick on saturday and it was negative, i had a bout 4 drops of blood last night and assumed AF was here but there was no more after that, last night or today!

i had really sore boobs last time before i got my BFP but things arnt as bad this time and wonerding if im cluctching at straws!!

My boobies weren't sore either this time around. It's only in the last few weeks that my nipples have become tender (I'm just over 13 weeks now).

How brilliant you've had no more bleeding! Good signs

Quote Originally Posted by AJP View Post
    i had really sore boobs last time before i got my BFP but things arnt as bad this time and wonerding if im cluctching at straws!!
    I hear ya... I feel I'm clutching at straws and I'm still 3-4 days off AF! I'm "feeling" every tiny little thing and then starting to think I'm imagining it or feeling a bit ill because I want it so bad!

As for sore bb's .... I'm glad you asked cos I was wondering the same thing about sore bb's and BF as we're still BF and my bb's were quite tender before BFP with Oskar but nothing atm except slightly tender nipples with feeding at times. I hope you get a BFP!!! for you.

well i can officially say that boobs do feel different!!!

just got a

thanks for you replies my lovies!!

OMG HOW FANTASTIC!!! Congratulations on the start of another wonderful journey! You've given me hope lol.... I did POAS already twice the past week...pmsl so it's encouraging to know that AF was due for you yesterday however, Saturday gave you a BFN... I just need to remain indifferent...lol. Oh congrats again hun!!! Lotsa sticky vibes and a great pg to you!

thanks cass!! hoping you get your soon too!!!