Thread: Are you feeling positive?

Smile Are you feeling positive?

HI!

Is anyone else feeling like this might be "THE" month??

Im finding it strange as even when TTC Ds i never really felt like "this is it" iykwim?

But today i have been feeling really positive that this cycle i am going to fall pg, i sort of feel hmm lucky. I probably sound weird and i will probably feel a little foolish if i dont after posting this, but oh well LOL!

Iam on CD5 atm and this is my 5th cycle so i still have awhile to see if anything comes off this feeling.

Just curious if anyone else feels like me atm!

Dont worry about feeling foolish if you arent pg this month. Both times for me i have just had that same feeling. I posted in my ttc thread each time and afterwards i thought "now why would i go and do that when you dont even know lol". I think it helps to stay positive anyway, if nothing else being positive is making you feel good. I'll be keeping an eye on you to see if you were right - good luck

Default Me too :)

This is our 5th IVF cycle and I feel this is the one the time I fall pregnant so go ahead be excited too

Hi Tears of Joy

This is what i wrote just a few days ago in the 'when did you know' thread:

I know there is no sense in this what so ever, but... DP & I were BD'ing 2 nights ago and afterwards I had this feeling like it had finally worked! I can't explain it, but it was totally overwhelming! I looked at DP & said 'I think that was the one!' He just laughed and gave me a kiss I guess we'll find out in a couple of weeks time!
    So i know exactly what you mean!!

Good luck this cycle, sending you stacks of Might be seeing you in the December Belly Buddies!

Sending copious amounts of

Well done to you for being so positive, I think that's great

I feel pretty positive this month, only because this is our first round of Clomid
    and I've heard so many success stories.

Also it's my first month using my CBFM - so I've got a lot of tools helping me
    this month...

Dont feel foolish, I think its wonderful to feel positive about your TTCing. I had months where I felt like that would be the month for us. I think its natural after trying for a while to feel a bit "different" some cycles.

Just remember the power of positive thought

I hope to see you announce a BFP at the end of your cycle, sending you tonnes of baby dust & wishing you all the best....