Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You know your obsessed with POAS when ...

when you carry both OPKs and HPTs in you pocketbook b/c you never know when you need to POAS
    and you stash them all over the house so DH won't find them and think i'm nuts

when you collect a "sample" in a little cup every time you pee - even when you couldn't possibly be UTD!

Today I even tried POAS that I already used last month. Satisfied my urge to pee on a stick but didn't work all the same.

The instructions say to "dip it" for 5 seconds, but you "dip it in the fmu" for 20 secs .. Just incase it needs longer to absorbe

You take the negative tests and wrappings to work to "throw them out" just incase DH finds them in the bin

You stare at it for so long, staring at the ONE depressing line, that your eyes actually start to see a strange image of a second line appear for a moment when you look at the white space...then you realise there is still only one line, no matter how hard you squint, or tilt it under a different light...

...You take a photo of your BFN and run the 'negative' filter on Photoshop just in case there's a very faint line.

In a house, on a hill with a big fat welcome mat!

When you feel like you are having an out of body experience and have ripped open the packet pee'd and dipped before you get control of yourself again!!! Knowing that at 3DPO there is NO WAY it would ever be positive!!! ha ha ha

You buy the really $$ digital ones so you dont have to look for a line.. that might or might not be there..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12