Thread: Where did you get your Kitchenaid mixer from???

Default Where did you get your Kitchenaid mixer from???

I want to replace my broke down Mixmaster with a KitchenAid mixer but I have zero idea where you can buy them from?
    Where did you buy yours from?

And just for fun what colour do you have?

I bought mine direct because I work for them!! Hahahaha....

Actually if you google KitchenAid Australia you should find the Peter McInnes website which has stocklists. Most places I work at (as a demonstrator) price match, so find the lowest price and find a store near you! Some don't stock all colours, so you may have to order and wait a few weeks.

I have a K5 deluxe mixer in Empire Red. My demonstration model is the KSM150 in Almond. I LOVE the boysenberry colour!!! Its gorgeous!

Dh bought mine from Matchbox and mine is the empire red too. Looks awesome in my soft brown kitchen!

I have seen them at David Jones & Myer

My partner bought mine for me for xmas, I have the brushed chrome, males dont seem to understand the importance of the "colour" he got it cos it matched everything else (stainless)

I have seen them on kitchenwares direct Im currently saving for the icecream attatchments. heheheh.
    Last edited by {sarah}; August 4th, 2010 at 03:54 PM. Reason: Please, no links. Read the FAQs

I'm getting a boysenberry (read purple) one very soon

I got mine off TVSN....don't go there it's waaay expensive

I have the 90th Anniversary Cherry Red colour - its beeeeeuuuudiful

House I can recommend them because they have a fantastic rewards card that accumulates and gives great discounts on other stuff you may need!

i saw them at costco last week

Might have to go searching out some of these stores on the weekend.

DH had a tanty when I brought up buying one..................$600 for a mixer!? What does it do to warrant that kind of money?. I said it turns into a transformer and saves the world from time to time. Totally worth $600. He thinks its excessive. I told him I thought two LCD tv's was excessive. He can kiss my hiney because I never EVER get to buy anything expensive for myself, I never even get decent gifts at christmas or birthdays. Centrelink have been very kind to me and $600 will be a drop in the bucket of my windfall so Im going to go off in search of my transforming Boysenberry KitchenAid mixer

I'd love to get one also...

We've just put in a new kitchen and if there is any $$ left at the end after floors and splashbacks i might be able to get one.

A few months ago i saw them in E&S Trading (in Melb so not sure if you have that store) but they had a wide range of colurs on display. Prior to that i'd been looking everywhere for them and couldn't find them. I'm not sure if Myer stock them anymore and the House near us closed down.

For us i think it's going to be a fight between who gets the toy they want, i want my Kitchenaid and DH wants a camping tailer. In the sceme of things i'm not asking for all that much

I got mine from House too, it's apple green. Maybe make your dh some chocolate mousse or something, and then ask if he still wants you to take it back? My dh loved the spurt of enthused baking I did when we got ours.

The boysenberry is on back order at the moment, a shipment is due in on the 15th, so you may want to phone first to see if they are in stock (insider tip).

Mine is on layby at House.
    I must ask about their rewards system.

Well I talked him into getting it so I bought my new pretty home on Sunday! I got it at Whisk and Spoon - Macarthur Square - for $632 the online price plus some free stuff. Its the boysenberry colour (was the last one they had phew!). Ive already made a few batches of muffins and some cakes with it, I love it so easy to use and clean, plus its so quiet!

I <3 KitchenAid lol

Now to start my attachments wishlist

lol my first few things that were tried by DH I did the big, 'wow can't you notice the difference in the mixing? It tastes so much better", now even he's convinced adn will tell anyone that asks