Thread: Biggest Loser club..anyone else?

Talking Biggest Loser club..anyone else?

Hi girls,
    I just signed up for the Biggest Loser club and its really good!!!!. You have to weigh in once a week, and they give you an eating and exercise plan. Definitely recommend it for those stuck in a rut like me You have a diary that you can fill in online and also record your lovely 'before' photos and measurements. If anyone else is doing it, Id love to hear from you. I start tommorrow

Hi,

Im not doing it yet but as soon as i have this bub im going to join,i have researched a few and this one seems the best for me
    I have ALOT of weight to lose (50kg) so i hope it is good
    good luck to you and let us know how you go

Im 100kgs...its so depressing!!. The website says I should be 62-75kgs for my height...bring on the weight loss!! Its fantastic, because they take into consideration that you are breastfeeding and adjust everything according to that. I was really impressed with it.

After 3 bubs, the weight creeps on doesnt it

Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!!...

Thanks Mummabear,yeah it sure does,but ive been a big girl all my life,my prepregnancy weight is 100kg!! Im at 115kg at the moment .
    I also calculated on there site and it said 65-72kg for me too
    Well by the time i start hopefully you will be a much thinner women!!!

Hi Claire.. are you doing the USA or Australian one?? i have had a look at it too.. looks great

Hey Anna!! Im doing the Aussie one. Dee is doing it with me..you should join up too and we can all do it together!!

does it cost anything?

At the moment its free to sign up, so you save $30. Im paying $39.95/month for the next 3 months. There are other plans available though if you want to pay upfront for example, its quite a bit cheaper. You can see the prices on their website. It is sooo worth it. You'd pay alot more for that than Jenny Craig and Weight Watchers.

Currently I have re-joined the calorieking aus site and it is free for 12 months membership. I don't think it has all of the things the Biggest Loser site has but you get to enter you intake and exercise etc. Worth a look even if you don't join For me - it keeps me honest about what I eat and what exercise I do.

This sounds interesting. I was just thinking the other night that I'm gonna make a point of watching the biggest loser and weigh myself on the same day they do lol! Sounds dorky, but kinda fun hehe. Do they take into account breastfeeding? (The website that is, when they calculate your program.)

Baby socks i went and checked there site and yes they take into account a breastfeeding women

thanks! ima have a looksee then. what's the web address?