Thread: Duromine

Default Duromine

So, normally I am dead against taking duromine for the side affects that I have heard of.

I would like to ask for myself - What did Duromine do for you? Good, Bad, whatever happened to you while using it & after. How long were you using it for?

I have about 30 kilo's to lose, and while it seems with all my efforts of eating sensibly, and exercise (a few times a week) I am struggling to lose - infact I am gaining.

I am not looking for an excuse but would just like to hear your stories

Thanks

There are a few threads about this already if that helps.

Thanks - I'll check them out.

Every single person i've known who has used duromine has put all the weight that they lost back on, plus some extra kilos....

Quote Originally Posted by Ginger View Post
    Every single person i've known who has used duromine has put all the weight that they lost back on, plus some extra kilos....
    :yeahthat:

Quote Originally Posted by Ginger View Post
    This. Duromine is a quick fix, not a long term solution.

Hi well so far i have some good feedback. I took Duromine for month solid then every second day for 3 months. I ate small healthy meals regularly drank lots of water and exercised every second day.( the day i was wasn't taking duromine was when i did a workout for 45mins). i lost 15 kgs. then i went off of it fine no withdrawals from it. Because i did it every second day it still worked in my system and was easy to wean myself off of them. I stopped taking them for 2 months. I still kept up with my exercise, i still eat regularly and small meals and i have kept my weight off. i still have another 5 kgs i want to lose which haven't shifted since being off of it so this week i have gone back on them for 2 months every second day again just to get my last kg's off. These pills work really well and your weight does stay off if you maintain the same eating habits and exercise when your off of them, most ppl don't, hence why they pack it back on. When you do go off the pills your cravings are stronger then before and it's very tempting but i was strong and had worked hard to get where i am and wasnt letting it get in the way. i did have a few side effects like nausea, headaches, feelings of water had gone up my nose and heart palpitations, these were mainly in the first week of two then only a fews times after that.so nothing serious I made sure i took them no later then 8am in the morning so i could sleep fine by the night which worked. I didn't have any previous health issues so i was fine. Most ppl that have alot of extra weight usually ( not all) have health issues so thats where some ppl can get into trouble taking them, but everyone is different what might work for one person may not for another. I researched it alot before taking them to make sure they were right for me.I would get your doctor to do a good checkup before to make sure they will be ok for you. You have to think Duromine as a booster for weight lose not a easy way out and you'll be fine, if you eat right and exercise it will strip the weight. I know at least 4 ppl that have gone on them and have great results and maintaing their results too. Goodluck with whatever you do :-)

Thnks for the feedback :-)