Thread: Fat Magnet tablets ... Has anyone tried them ?? ... Do you think they work ??

smiles4u Guest

Question Fat Magnet tablets ... Has anyone tried them ?? ... Do you think they work ??

Hi all,

Well, I lost 18kilo's in 5mths last year through Tony Ferguson & kept it off for a few months BUT over the past 2mths I have put on 3- 4 kilo's

Darn ... as I have a Wedding to go to in 2wks & was hoping to lose it by then (argh, won't be happening now)

... Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has tried the (FatBlaster) FatMagnet tablets & if they worked for you ?

Would love to hear any thoughts on the " Fat Magnet "

Thanks everyone

Are they the ones that give you a leaky bum?

Lulu at the leaky bum.... I have been trying to imagine a leaky bum, if it is the ones that cause a leaky rear I dont think I would like to try them.

I'm serious!

If Im thinking of the right ones they work by stopping your body absorbing fat, and it comes dribbling out your bum cos it has no where else to go.

Check the back of the packet, if it says "may cause anal leakage' STAY AWAY!!!

Most if not all of the so called "fat magnet" type tablets do cause a leaky bum and this leak can be quite violent. They can also severely deplete your body of essential nutrients and minerals. The only safe way to reduce your weight is to burn more calories than you eat. Sorry but there is no easy fix for this problem.

OMG Don't you need a Fat Repeller not a Fat Magnet !

smiles4u Guest

Talking

OMG you guys are too funny

... I was having visions of losing kilo's off my butt & nowhere else

Makes me wanna go to the loo just thinking about it

Thanks guys for your imput or is that rather output, LOL

smiles4u Guest

Thumbs up

Hey LULU2, I checked out some info ... about your concern

A question asked was " Will FatMagnet cause unpleasant leaky stool ? " Answer : No, like many natural organic fibres the ingredients in FatMagnet actually aid the natural healthy functioning of your digestive system.

So, there you go LULU2 you were right - it must be a common concern about these kind of tablets

smiles4u Guest

Thumbs down

... Just an UPDATE for those that might read this thread

I actually DID TRY these Fat Magnet Tablets for 2wks ... and to put it nicely my poo was like rabbit balls for those 2wks ... and you guessed it, NOPE I didn't lose any weight

BUT then the information leaflet which is the ' sealed box ' (so you can't read it on the outside of the box before purchasing ... ummm funny about that) ... the leaflet mentions that you won't see results for about 4-6wks

Then the instructions mention that you take ' 2 ' tablets before each meal OR you can take ' 4 ' tablets ... but doesn't actually state what the difference is in taking 4 ???

So, yep I ended up trying the 4 tablets & I went through the $25 box within 2wks (and to think they were on special $$) !!

SO NO ONE WANNA WASTE THEIR $$$ MONEY ON THESE ... ah, silly me I should have known better

Thumbs up Fat Blaster - my review

Quote Originally Posted by smiles4u View Post
    ... Just an UPDATE for those that might read this thread

BUT then the information leaflet which is the ' sealed box ' (so you can't read it on the outside of the box before purchasing ... ummm funny about that) ... the leaflet mentions that you won't see results for about 4-6wks

Then the instructions mention that you take ' 2 ' tablets before each meal OR you can take ' 4 ' tablets ... but doesn't actually state what the difference is in taking 4 ???

I'd like to preface this post by stating that I am in no way an advocate for the product, I am simply providing my personal experience with Fat Blaster.

Its safe to say there is no such thing as a miracle weight loss pill. And we ALL know this.

A reasonably healthy diet and exercise plan must be followed in conjunction with Fat Magnet - this is also recommended and stated on the outside of the box.

In my experience, it worked as a perfect kickstart to my diet and provided the motivational rapid weight loss in a few short weeks. After finishing the product I continued my exercise and healthy diet and have thus maintained my ideal weight.

Fat Blaster isn't a substitute for a weight loss plan nor is it an excuse to gorge on high-fat/ calorie-dense food and expect not to gain weight, much less lose it.

I encourage those who are serious about weight loss to give it a go with a realistic and sensible approach much like you would any diet and exercise plan. It's quite cost effective for a one-off purchase; taking 2 pills 30 minutes before calorie controlled meals.

Hope this was useful and Good Luck.

Default Fat Magnet tablets ... Has anyone tried them ?? ... Do you think they work ??

I used the fat blaster tablets a few yrs ago too and they worked well for me. They curbed cravings, reduced appetite and gave me energy. I found they made me thirsty too so i drank alot of water and that helped keep me full between meals. Also some placebo effect I'm sure, but hey, placebo works for me! I lost 15kg in the 5 months before my wedding and kept it off until I was about 30 weeks preg with dd! Remember its not magic tablets tho, for them to work you still need to exercise and eat well.