Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fitbit

Default Fitbit

Does anyone else have one of these? I'm loving mine. I have the aria scales too and I've already dropped a few kgs and I've been moving more. I started out doing around 3000 steps a day now I'm hitting 10000 a day!
    It's been awesome. Just seeing if anyone else has discovered it yet?

Sent from my Galaxy S3 so please excuse errors.

Never heard of it! What is it?

It's a pedometre that uses wifi to upload your stats online and scales that do the same thing.
    It tracks steps stairs calories and your sleep! Its really great!

Sent from my Galaxy S3 so please excuse errors.

Default Re: Fitbit

Bumping this because I'm considering getting one... Anyone else?

I'm considering getting one too. I was looking at the Jawbone too but am leaning towards the fitbit.

feeb is offline Thankful for the kindness of my 2012 RAK making me Life member

I have one and love it but it doesn't count properly when pushing pram or trolley.

I bought a Fitbit One a few weeks ago - love it! It's a good extrinsic motivator and I find myself moving more to try to beat the previous days steps! I'm a bit of an insomniac so I like the fact it tracks my sleep also. The app is really good, the desktop version is fantastic. I find entering my food a bit tedious so have been slack with that, but I do log my weight. I kept testing the step counter when I first bought it and I find it to be very accurate. Really pleased I purchased it! I forgot to put it on after my shower the other day. I was going to the gym after school drop off, and I was so sad that I wouldn't track my exercise!! Highly recommend it

I want one! Soon as bubs is out and im ready I will get one

I'm thinking of getting the Flex so I can just put it on and forget about it. The website says it can go in the shower?

I think the hardest bit would be the food logging, since they don't have an Aus database yet and if have to put things in manually :-/ Plus I'm hopeless at food diaries - had to do one for only a week years ago and utterly failed

I have the flex and love it. It links to my fitness pal ap which counts calories really easily. My fitness pal also links to lots of fitness aps eg; couch to 5km ap which then feeds back into the fitbit.
    I love it!!

I have the Fitbit Zip (so only a pedometer) and it is linked to My Fitness Pal account. I log my food in the MFP account and can either sync them on my iPhone or it does it automatically when I am near my computer.

Since I started using them, I have lost almost 14kgs. I started in August last year so going slow but steady. Only another 16kgs to go until I re-evaluate to see if I am happy with where I am.

I highly recommend them. I did have an issue with the case where part of it broke off (a plastic part over top of metal) but used their customer service centre via the website and a replacement was sent out without a problem and very promptly.

feeb is offline Thankful for the kindness of my 2012 RAK making me Life member

Teni I have the Flex and yes can go in the shower. I only take mine off to charge which is about every 5 days.

I don't log the food intake on it just use it for steps and sleep.

I love love love my Flex. So much that I bought one for DH. We've both had our wristbands split, but I emailed them the other day and the are sending us new ones - really quick service.

Sounds interesting!

Well, I got mine today and I love it so far I set my goal step count super low to see exactly what happens when I reach it, and I felt good when I did I'd love to add friends there though, that was one of the draw cards for me - I do much better if I feel I'm competing

I just bought a flex. I'm not totally happy. The calorie bit is confusing. I wanted it to count my calorie burn for a particular exercise or workout in real time like a heart rate monitor. Also it's slightly annoying that it doesn't display anything you have to look at your phone.

I think the One does that, 2CM :-/

I guess I didn't read it properly. I only looked at the price. :-(. I do like the sleep tracker function though.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast